To the men who started finasteride at age 19 or younger

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never heard people obsess so much over the volume if semen they wank into a tissue before discovering this site. Some of you guys need a new hobby...

g.i joey

Reaction score
I've never heard people obsess so much over the volume if semen they wank into a tissue before discovering this site. Some of you guys need a new hobby...

i wouldnt worry about the load i wank into a tissue, but if a girl tells me to c*m on her face and i spit out a couple drops id be kinda embarrassed man. My load isnt that effected by finasteride but definitely smaller than before, but i mean it was too much before lmaoo.

scardon

Reaction score
I started taking finasteride a couple months before I turned 20 and I've been 20 for a couple weeks now. I'm still new to the drug, but I have had side effects things like sometimes having a weird tingling feeling during masturbation, oily skin, increased acne, watery semen. Listen man don't worry about the side effects, if your side effects are that bad you can just stop taking it. Also I don't think being young increases your chances of having side effects. The only kind of real concern is that it could possibly prevent further penis growth, but at 18 your penis probably is what it is.

Stuff like this scares me away

started at 19. 21 years old now. No sides. Went from almost bald to rockstar hair

but then stuff like this brings me back

lmao9955

Reaction score
Started at 18. 6 months in now. No sides at all. Took 2mg accidentally one day and still worked pretty fine.

j121walker

Reaction score
I am also suffering with baldness in the age of between 18 to 20 years. But never used any medications yet. Waiting for your results and they i will try this solution.

Danno76

Reaction score
Please any help is appreciated

I just turned 40 and didn't even know I was going bald u til I saw I picture my kid took from behind while I was sitting on the floor. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a mirror and was horrified. No matter which way I combed my hair I couldn't hide my thinning bald spot on my crown. I've read about Finasteride and saw that many people are having success. I've also seen many are buying it online without a prescription. Is anyone buying theirs online and are you having good results. I want to keep the hair I still have. Buying online e appeals to me as Im a single dad and although I have health insurance for my 3 boys I can't afford to insure myself. I saw many men were ordering 5 MG Finasteride and chopping the pills into 3rd's or even 4th's thus saving money and still getting the 1.25mg per day dosage. Any help is appreciated I like having hair and don't want to just accept that I'm old just yet and just shave my head or stick my chest out and say hey world this is me I'm bald and proud of it