To the guys that have been on finasteride for a long period

badlad

Reaction score
i have been on hair omega 3 in 1 for about a week now and i feel that my erection is not as harder , any one else experienced ?

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
zinc/zma destroys any sides I get from finasteride and all/most from saw palmetto. I tend to get more sides from saw palmetto believe it or not...

I had actually been on saw for years without sides, quit it now because I have restarted finasteride (0.25mg every other day) and didn't want it to react badly with the saw. Do you take finasteride and saw together?

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
I had actually been on saw for years without sides, quit it now because I have restarted finasteride (0.25mg every other day) and didn't want it to react badly with the saw. Do you take finasteride and saw together?

yeah. also I plan on taking dutasteride every now and then.

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
Millions of people take finasteride (for male pattern baldness and BPH) across the world. If it was such a horrible, cancer causing, penis shrinking, life destroying drug it would be banned in at least one country. I don't think it's banned anywhere?

Doctors recommend it and it's REALLY easy to get hold of. It's not like some antidepressant which needs to be prescribed with strict regulation.

Yes, it has side effects in some people, but many drugs do. It's just that finasteride's are usually sexual and people get a lot more worked up about that than they would with bad breath or brittle bones (especially men!)

I honestly think many of the side effects are caused by too much T converting to oestrogen, and why people seem to stop them with zinc.

I ignore rat studies. They're rats. I'm a human. I'm 10 times bigger, take a lot less finasteride, have a different diet, lifestyle, sex life, different DNA makeup, different hormones etc etc etc. I look at the human trials instead.

I hate that I have to take the drug and feed such a large pharmaceutical company, and that it's relatively expensive (for what it is), and that it's going to be a necessity as long as I want to keep my hair... but I have worked around my sides and they have gone.

I would love to know how people who have never checked online for the horror stories and how they get on... it would be impossible to find out since... they never come online.

Those rat studies he linked were on dutasteride anyways