To start vitaherbs-cure,need serving advice please!

riahwen

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a newbie :doh: hairloser and i need some advices,
After many research here, i'm planning to start with these capsules:

MSM 1000mg 1xdaily
Grape seed extract 300mg 1xdaily
Flaxseed extract 1200mg 1xdaily
Multivitamin complex 500mg 1xdaily

I should eat all of this in the morning? before eat or after?

Thanks.

CCS

Reaction score
Why do you buy flaxseed extract when you can buy flaxseed, grind it, and know you are getting the real thing? Flaxseed is $1.19 a pound.

Some of that stuff might help in your shampoo, though I think leave in topicals are much stronger.

The grapeseed extract is the strongest stuff you have there. I would not bother wtih the other stuff, though it may help some. Biotin helps some people, though I don't know if it is male pattern baldness people or a sub group of them.

As for the multi-vitamin, cut it up and have the pieces with different meals throughout the day.

riahwen

Reaction score
Thanks your reply!

I will check some shops for flaxseed. I would like to make lotion with 25% of alcohol.
Also i want to mix inside panthenol but where to get from the panthenol? and how much need for 1liter of alcohol?
The alcohol will absorb these herbs? + the pure minoxidol? :roll:

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS wrote:

As for the multi-vitamin, cut it up and have the pieces with different meals throughout the day

Just check that your multivitamin is the not time-release type. Several medications cannot be split such as time-release medications

riahwen

Reaction score
Strat54 said:
CCS wrote:

As for the multi-vitamin, cut it up and have the pieces with different meals throughout the day

Just check that your multivitamin is the not time-release type. Several medications cannot be split such as time-release medications

ok, i've checked and it is not time-release type.
thanks!

Do you know something about making lotion?