To Prevent Minoxidil From Aging, Use 0.1% Sildenafil Instead

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on the way of PGD2 recently. Minodilga needle rolling is the last plan I may start. I want to try 0.1% of sildenafil for external use first
Do you have any experience telling me about sildenafil? In my country, I can buy 1 gram of sildenafil powder for less than one dollar

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any truth to the aging thing. Seems like it's a lot of anecdotal kind of stuff or people using it for years and not realizing that natural aging is a thing

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any truth to the aging thing. Seems like it's a lot of anecdotal kind of stuff or people using it for years and not realizing that natural aging is a thing

I personally don't think there any is any truth to it. There was good thread on here that showed why minoxidil might inhibit collagen production, but im not so sure. Plus inhibiting collagen in vitro doesn't equal bad skin. I have been taking oral min since around october 2018 and noticed no bad skin whatsoever.

Anatoly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there's likely a class effect of vasodilators - minoxidil, sildenafil, naftidrofuryl etc - e.g. naftidrofuryl is used for e.g. peripheral artery disease (a frequent companion of ageing, esp. when diabetes is present), it's taken orally, therefore facilitates hair growth all over one's body, incl scalp

sildenafil for better erections is not for daily use, but the same agent is used to treat pulmonary hypertension and is taken daily, therefore in this case it will also facilitate hair growth

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally don't think there any is any truth to it. There was good thread on here that showed why minoxidil might inhibit collagen production, but im not so sure. Plus inhibiting collagen in vitro doesn't equal bad skin. I have been taking oral min since around october 2018 and noticed no bad skin whatsoever.
I am happy to hear that you don't have any side results.Maybe your are a lucky man.

XSuburbiaX

My Regimen
Reaction score
To avoid minoxidil aging you just need to have a minimal face routine.

Wash your face with an appropriate cleanser every day before bed. (neutrogena cleansing, cheap and good)
Use moisturizer before sleep (CeraVe daily moisturizing lotion)

I also use Retin-A almost every day (so cheap on alldaychemist) and it clearly help. Less dark circles and less lines.

To finish I take Zinc which is avoiding peeling from Retin-A and also very good to fight aging. Since I did this my skin is better than before start minoxidil.

Most of the people complain about minoxidil aging but basically do nothing for there face.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using cetirizine solution for external use, and diclofenac sodium solution. There is no itching. After there is no itching, the oil will become less. I added sildenafil solution for external use a week ago. These solutions are all prepared by myself, because I know that sildenafil will increase VEGF, cetirizine and diclofenac sodium reduce PGD2, and last night, propylene glycol and poly (propylene diene) Alcohol is a serious allergy. It caused severe itching. I took sildenafil orally. It was bitter. These are the powders I bought. It should be true. Because I'm allergic to propylene glycol or polyethylene glycol, I canceled adding these things to the solution. Now I only use ethanol and distilled water in all my solutions. For special reasons, I didn't use the needle regularly. I used sildenafil twice a day for external use, diclofenac sodium and cetirizine once a day.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix, needling, topical cetirizine voltaren and v****?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow what a family friendly site this is

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
update
I think sildenafil may be more powerful than minoxidil. It works without being converted into an active product. As you know, sildenafil's experiment with hair, as you know, they use polyethylene glycol, I use glycerin instead, and make it once every seven days.

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ive taken minoxidil for almost ten years and I don’t have any wrinkles. With regard to routine, I do wash my face morning and night and use moisturiser.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive taken minoxidil for almost ten years and I don’t have any wrinkles. With regard to routine, I do wash my face morning and night and use moisturiser.
What's the effect? 10 years, great man, thank you?

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you maintain your hair with only minoxidil?

It gave me a lot of growth, after 6 years I included oral minoxidil loniten 10mg per day for a year or so but then my hair loss increased dramatically so I went for 4000 grafts. Current regime is minoxidil, biotin, saw palmetto. Haven’t tried finasteride, waiting until I’ve finished having children.

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the effect? 10 years, great man, thank you?

It gave me a lot of growth, after 6 years I included oral minoxidil loniten 10mg per day for a year or so but then my hair loss increased dramatically so I went for 4000 grafts. Current regime is minoxidil, biotin, saw palmetto. Haven’t tried finasteride, waiting until I’ve finished having children.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To avoid minoxidil aging you just need to have a minimal face routine.

Wash your face with an appropriate cleanser every day before bed. (neutrogena cleansing, cheap and good)
Use moisturizer before sleep (CeraVe daily moisturizing lotion)

I also use Retin-A almost every day (so cheap on alldaychemist) and it clearly help. Less dark circles and less lines.

To finish I take Zinc which is avoiding peeling from Retin-A and also very good to fight aging. Since I did this my skin is better than before start minoxidil.

Most of the people complain about minoxidil aging but basically do nothing for there face.

How many times you using Retina, i am usint at nite before sleep, havent try mousturizer, but Retin defintly make really better the dark circles,

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, kind of suspected as much. I've been using retinoids like retin-a for many years and they definitely help