To guys (or girls) with longish hair, do you worry about how wide your hair part is?

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
So I'm less than a 1.5 months into my minoxidil, and ~3 weeks on Finasteride. At the beginning I was trying to fight my receding temples, but lately I've been wondering if my hair part is looking kinda wide too. I think it might just be paranoia, but I keep wondering if my hair part is too wide. You can't really notice it from the front, but the angle on top is concerning me. To any of you with long hair, do you notice a wide hair part on yourselves? My crown is thick as a jungle, but it seems like my vertex/front scalp is kinda thin? Does this mean I'm a diffuse thinner in addition to being a receder? Should I even worry about my hair part?

Here's me from today... thoughts?

sunlight1.21.2015.jpgsunlightback1.21.2015.jpg

Attachments

• sunlightback1.21.2015.jpg
    sunlightback1.21.2015.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,030

shookwun

Reaction score
side part your best side to your worst. Classic hair style

2011-12-28-09-50-00-12-pitt-appeared-with-slicked-down-side-part-do-at.jpeg

MensSidePart2.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
comb over is an awesome style. it always looks good and is classy as hell. this is ofc referring to wat shookwun posted, the actual hair cut, not the vain attempt at not looking bald

but your hair looks fine. post some pics from the front so we can rly judge it though