To Buy Dutasteride From Spain - Myth Or Reality ?

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello !

I often heard you can buy, without subscription, dutasteride in Spain. Is it true ?
Is there any else country where it's possible do to that ? UK ?

If it's true how much you can buy at once ?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mexico you do not need an rx to buy many drugs including finasteride/dutasteride

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mexico you do not need an rx to buy many drugs including finasteride/dutasteride

Good to know ... it's a bit too far from here I live, such a pity !

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello !

I often heard you can buy, without subscription, dutasteride in Spain. Is it true ?
Is there any else country where it's possible do to that ? UK ?

If it's true how much you can buy at once ?
Are you from spain?

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No but if it's possible to buy Avodart I think I will travel more often to Spain
Many ppl have told me you can buy avodart in pharmacies even tho you need a prescription, but ppl will sell it either way. If you have a finasteride prescription tell the pharmaceutic that avodart is the same but cheaper and see if he can give it to you

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you always seem to have at least one person disliking all your posts, Hahahaha

Yeah because they are morons ... I don't mind having dislikes anyway.

Manny88

My Regimen
Reaction score
After hunting high and low for a reliable online pharmacy the delivered to Spain, I decided to attempt to buy dutasteride from a pharmacy.

Walked in and asked for Avidart - the name it goes by here. The woman went in the back and handed it over, no questions asked!

€20.11 for 30 capsules.

This was in Barcelona.

Attachments

• 20180605_190640.jpg
    20180605_190640.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 633

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After hunting high and low for a reliable online pharmacy the delivered to Spain, I decided to attempt to buy dutasteride from a pharmacy.

Walked in and asked for Avidart - the name it goes by here. The woman went in the back and handed it over, no questions asked!

€20.11 for 30 capsules.

This was in Barcelona.

lol thats crazy and not a half bad price either. Does it have any prescription only markings on it?

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
Here I normally buy it from a pharmacy, 60 capsules for €38 or something like that.

heyyou

Reaction score

€20.11 for 30 capsules.

This was in Barcelona.

Tried this myself last week while being in Barcelona and some cities around it. Walked in 3 different pharmacies and asked for "Avidart" and yes - no questions asked, 30 caps for EUR 20.11 in each pharmacy. I wanted to buy 3 boxes in the first one but each pharmacy only had 1 box available. Interestingly enough, all the ladies were so kind to offer they could order more boxes that'd be available the same evening.

So yes, in 2018 there is no prescription needed for dutasteride in Spain. Wish it worked this way in Czech Republic as well.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! stumbling on upon this thread is such a coincidence. I was on vacation in Portugal just two weeks ago and decided to go into a pharmacy to ask about Proscar... no questions asked and she came back with Generic Teva 5mg (90 pills for 11 Euros) and Proscar (30 pills for 21 Euros)... I then asked about avodart. Jaw.f*****g.dropped.to.the.floor... 30 caps for 20 euros. Bought myself a 2 year supply of Proscar for 140 Euros. I even checked the expiration dates on the box and it's until 2021. (not taking duta just yet. But I know where to get Avodart (brand name) for dirt cheap now.

While I was at it, I asked whether there is a difference between generic and brand name finasteride (I'll take the opinion of a qualified/educated pharmacist any day.. after all, these people had to go through bachelor + grad school to do what they do). While this was a big mistake as it led to her embarrassing/shaming me (Portugese and Spanish are culturally very straight forward and love having a laugh at stupid questions) even though she is a professional, I was assured at the same time. She said no, and that generic medications must have the exact chemical composition of their original counterparts under European Union Law, and according to the regulations of the European Patent Office. If not then the pharmacy can lose it's license. She even jokingly laughed at me and said "You do understand that you are buying medication for an enlarged prostate right? If it wasn't effective then we'd be intentionally ensuring an early death for you". While I was pleasingly assured, I was also really f*****g offended/embarrassed since people waiting to get service were evesdropping on out convo. Nevertheless, I now found out the easiest and cheapest way to get legit finasteride without a prescription.

Then I was paranoid flying back to my home country (Sweden) and customs taking it away from me, or even worse calling the police for intent to smuggle drugs (I don't know sh*t about the law and whether or not you have to show a prescription for meds that require one). Being the risk-taker I am I just decided to go for it, the worst being that they will confiscate the proscar in my mind (plus doing sh*t like that gives me an adrenaline rush, I have a life-draining office job... turns out the worry was for nothing). No one gave a f***... I had a realization: people (whether it be the pharmacist, custody officers, family, friends) don't understand the sh*t we go through (nor would they care if they knew I bought finasteride without a prescription). Hell the pharmacist probably wondered what I wanted with that much prostate medication lol,but probably didn't care because the pharmacy is making money on it.

So yeah.. I'm combing a bi-annual vacation with a finasteride-run from now on.... and possibly dutasteride if it poses to be necessary down the line.

I highly recommend the experience to all fellow Europeans. You can buy a round-flight to portugal from most western european countries on skyscanner for less than 50 EUR, buy a 2 year supply of Proscar for less than 150 EUR, and then enjoy a nice vacation in sunny Lisbon or Barcelona/Ibiza while you're at it. That's what? a 4 month supply of Propecia costs through your Doctor... it made me realize what a rip-off Propecia really is... Sometimes I wonder whether Merck thought it would just be a good idea to produce the 1mg Propecia, spread lies into the world that the generic versions are sub-par, and profit. I can't believe people are even so dumb to actually buy into that lie... I mean, don't they realize that they make generic meds for ALL kinds of meds? And yes - as the lady in the pharmacy said who made a movie out of me - even for meds that cure/treat life threatening conditions/diseases?

This was such a valuable experience and so assuring to my existence as a person suffering with male pattern baldness. It's too bad Portugal is at the Atlantic ocean, the med is more clear and beautiful. Might do Ibiza or Malliorca in two years so I can see that world-famous crystal clear ocean water.

Last edited: