To all you internet geeks.

Stingray

Reaction score
Can't you spell out the whole f*****g word? There is nothing that can possibly detract from your statements more than internet talk. Spelling "YOU" takes only about a quarter second more than spelling "U" and it looks like you actually take pride in what you have to say.

Take some time to make your posts legible and intelligent. Doesn't have to be perfect spelling or perfect grammar, but at least TRY to sound like you aren't a complete internet chat room retard.

Thanks.

hopewas

Reaction score
i don't like when people do that either but it doesn't bother me enough to make a post bitching about it

G

Stingray said:
Can't you spell out the whole f*****g word? There is nothing that can possibly detract from your statements more than internet talk. Spelling "YOU" takes only about a quarter second more than spelling "U" and it looks like you actually take pride in what you have to say.

Take some time to make your posts legible and intelligent. Doesn't have to be perfect spelling or perfect grammar, but at least TRY to sound like you aren't a complete internet chat room retard.

Thanks.

I am with you on this one, Sting. To me, it makes it harder to decipher what the person is trying to communicate. Moreover, in my mind, I wonder if they really know any better or are just being lazy.

Personal issue I guess. This must have been the impact of my 10th grade English teacher. Man, I hated her, but she is somewhere in the back of my head, making me spell out every single word.

Good grief!! :hairy:

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hahah dumbest post ever.

Axon

Reaction score
I R SORRY U FEEL TH@T WEY BUT U NO IT IZ JST A MANNAR OF SPEACH

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
I am so happy others think the same way. Nothing infuriates me more than this f***** internet spelling. it drives me crazy. It must stop.

G

Healthy Nick said:
I am so happy others think the same way. Nothing infuriates me more than this f***** internet spelling. it drives me crazy. It must stop.

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
:shock: Hey guys, look at this post. This dude is an 18 year old male:

"Umm Ur The Only 1 Who Seems Not Able To Comprehend, Its Not My Fault U Dont Know How To Reconize Letters Of The Alphabet . And How Am I Wasting My Time And Ur Suggestion To Type Normally, Since When Do I Have To Follow Rules Set By Other Human Beings I Set My Own Rules Do my Own Thang, I Dont Need To Follow Rules Set By Other People, On The Other Hand U Have Been Suspect 2 Dat Ur Whole Life. And me Actin Girly Lmao.... U The Only 1 Who's Actin Like A Girl, My Girl Frriend Doesnt Even b**ch As Much As U. Go Find Something Constructive 2 Do Instead Of Making Ur Self Seem Dummber Than U Already R."

desar

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:

Thanks.

Its funny that you would post this. If i remember correctly, your the one who b****s at people if they upload images improperly or their links dont work etc. You seem to be an internet geek yourself.

Stingray

Reaction score
I know how to use the internet. I don't succumb to internet fads and geek fashion, such as abbreviations and contractions. Using other people's bandwidth is immoral, and it's only polite to help people when they're stuff doesn't work right.

And in retalliation to you desar... At least I'm not bald, a**h**!
firedevil.gif

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
firedevil.gif
and being an a**h** is a step higher... :?

att659

Reaction score
What a bunch of losers you are.Stingray,Bruce Lee,don't you have anything better to do?

G

Healthy Nick said:
:shock: Hey guys, look at this post. This dude is an 18 year old male:

"Umm Ur The Only 1 Who Seems Not Able To Comprehend, Its Not My Fault U Dont Know How To Reconize Letters Of The Alphabet . And How Am I Wasting My Time And Ur Suggestion To Type Normally, Since When Do I Have To Follow Rules Set By Other Human Beings I Set My Own Rules Do my Own Thang, I Dont Need To Follow Rules Set By Other People, On The Other Hand U Have Been Suspect 2 Dat Ur Whole Life. And me Actin Girly Lmao.... U The Only 1 Who's Actin Like A Girl, My Girl Frriend Doesnt Even b**ch As Much As U. Go Find Something Constructive 2 Do Instead Of Making Ur Self Seem Dummber Than U Already R."

Trying to read this gives me a headache!

G

att659 said:
What a bunch of losers you are.Stingray,Bruce Lee,don't you have anything better to do?

You left out Nick! He might be offended to be excluded from such an august group as ours!

desar

Established Member
Reaction score
Using other people's bandwidth is immoral, and it's only polite to help people when they're stuff doesn't work right.

Yeah its polite to help people but you are an a**h** about it.

firedevil.gif
[/quote]

Your not bald? Your the one who recommends spraying hairspray to get the toppik to stay bonded to your hair. Yet your not bald.....