To All The Self Hating Incels And People Here In General

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy how much the tastes of guys differ when it comes to women.

I don’t get ASMR, what’s the actual point? It just seems annoying to me. What did you think of @Dreamsdolive s ASMR videos?

For me it wore off, but for a while it gave a nice and strong feeling that someone was close to my ear, or close to me in general.

I was stoned for it though, which I guess helped.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me it wore off, but for a while it gave a nice and strong feeling that someone was close to my ear, or close to me in general.

it has diminishing returns pretty quickly, it was amazing when I first tried it but it gradually wore off. Some people don’t get the sensation at all whereas others get it really strong. I knew I had it because I had a teacher in school who had a really ASMR voice and I couldn’t stay awake when I had her lessons

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
get you a 9+ waifu so even without makeup she's a legit 7+

this is one of my ultimate waifus (<33333) without makeup and she's still legit 7-8 imo. its all about super cutesy (<33333) and innocent(<33333) and young (<3333) and feminine (<3333) features that cant be taken away with lack of makeup

This girl is amazing. Who are your favourite ASMR baes?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, she claimed to have anxiety and a few posts later she linked her youtube channel filled with ASMR videos. Then she spam disliked my posts for calling her out on that.
lol. yea . . . . unfortunately a lot of ASMR girls are SJW types who fake mental illness. but GODDAMN it they are cute, and are often nerdy/good personalities as well 0_0. FUUUUU. lol at having anxiety but doing ASMR.

yea you can get a tolerance, but i find if you take a break it helps
ugly alienated skeleton... sorry m8
:(
This girl is amazing. Who are your favourite ASMR baes?
definitely her, thats bluewhisper, definitely my top ASMR waifu, and one of my top waifus ever bru

2nd would be springbok ASMR and then third would be pelagea.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol. yea . . . . unfortunately a lot of ASMR girls are SJW types who fake mental illness. but GODDAMN it they are cute, and are often nerdy/good personalities as well 0_0. FUUUUU. lol at having anxiety but doing ASMR.

yea you can get a tolerance, but i find if you take a break it helps

:(

definitely her, thats bluewhisper, definitely my top ASMR waifu, and one of my top waifus ever bru

2nd would be springbok ASMR and then third would be pelagea.

I watch this lady lately

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
these ASMR videos are cringe and disgusting as f***
lol how are they disgusting? or cringe?
It already is a major p*rn category. A lot of those into legitimate ASMR find the more p*rn orientated and less audio focused "ASMR" (which doesn't even provoke the ASMR response) fake and annoying too.
yep. like i said its reputation has really been sullied by the soft core p**rn sh*t, even tho i bate to them, they shouldn't represent ASMR as a whole.