To all the realistics out there.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, we all know how baldness is a big handicap, how it ruins the framing of your face, and how appearance is the most important thing in society, you're not the unexampled and highly lucid master who amid the fools have stumbled upon the elixir of truth and wisdom, the majority of us already know that.

This said, one should keep in mind THAT WE DIDN'T CHOSE THIS ****ING DEFECT, and keep down the tone a little, it's one thing to spit the truth, it's another thing to wrap it in a storm of hatred, scorn and contempt, it's unwarranted for and being truthful is not an excuse for that, especially in this kind of forum. It may seems as an evidence, but those acerbic guys who like to spit at us that unique and mysterious truth they think they're the only one to have discovered may also keep this fact in mind : WE DIDN'T ****ING CHOOSE IT you dumb pieces of ****.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
I would do anything to be a Norwood 2 like you say don't waste it!! it only gets worse from there. Sadly I don't have the Ba!!s to shave my head due to my unfortunate peanut sized head shape but I feel like if you treated your loss and bought some toppik or other concealer you'll be good for at least a few more years

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
Could you please go away from this topic if you don't want to discuss the subject ?

You have the whole forum for that.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If I could recover to NW2, i would be ecstatic.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah, OP is confusing or confused. Both. Impact is a safe "spitting" zone.

Is this guy seriously asking us to complain nicer? WTF.