TM30089 available for gb closing Feb. 8th

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the revived interest for this? Seems like people explored this route in the past, some had results, many didn't.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prostaglandin D2 as a target for Androgenetic Alopecia is a non-starter. Results from the Phase IIA (N=169) double blinded, multicenter, 32 week, clinical trial for Setipiprant released late last year showed it had zero effect on hair outcomes vs placebo.

Attachments

• DuBois J et al. Setipiprant for Androgenetic Alopecia in Males.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 112

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prostaglandin D2 as a target for Androgenetic Alopecia is a non-starter. Results from the Phase IIA (N=169) double blinded, multicenter, 32 week, clinical trial for Setipiprant released late last year showed it had zero effect on hair outcomes vs placebo.
Well, Setipiprant actually was useless for all the clinical trials, Asthma , Allergy, etc. So wonder how good it is actually inhibiting PGD2 .

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Setipiprant is not TM. Good try.

Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Setipiprant is not TM. Good try.
Really that's all you've got to say?! The MoA is exactly the same, do you not find it just a little concerning that a Phase IIA RCT showed zero efficacy against Androgenetic Alopecia for a Prostaglandin D2 receptor CRTH2 antagonist.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, Setipiprant actually was useless for all the clinical trials, Asthma , Allergy, etc. So wonder how good it is actually inhibiting PGD2 .
The investigators performed scalp biopsies on a sub-sample of participants within 2 centres and confirmed that Setipiprant was in sufficient or exceeded the estimated quantities needed to affect PGD2-CRTH2 signalling within the hair follicle.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
The investigators performed scalp biopsies on a sub-sample of participants within 2 centres and confirmed that Setipiprant was in sufficient or exceeded the estimated quantities needed to affect PGD2-CRTH2 signalling within the hair follicle.
Yes. Wonder how Cetirizine works, cause it really works .
But yes, it look like the PDG2 theory is dead .

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what about all the people that tried in the past in dodnt get results?