Tired of renewing propecia perscription every month..

JWM

Reaction score
I'd like to know what college you are going to that teaches you how to spell "PRESCRIPTION" :lol:

kemmpo55

Reaction score
"Pillsforall.com"

You don't order from this site do you? I would proceed cautiously when ordering prescription strength medication from a 25 year old student with bad grammar....but that's just me. Look at the pictures on the main page, he wrote "pills for all" on ripped graph paper from his math homework; in pen no less.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bro, I checked out the site....holly crap....I would be very carefull tooooooo!!!

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
you could try qhi.co.uk

your prescription only lasts 1 month, last time i got a scription for propecia it lasted 6 months, i think?

kiwi

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
you could try qhi.co.uk

your prescription only lasts 1 month, last time i got a scription for propecia it lasted 6 months, i think?

kiwi

goingoinbutnotgone

Established Member
Reaction score
Get the Proscar and split it up. It goes 4 times farther. Costs twice as much, so you pay about half. PLUS, since it is prescribed for prostate problems, the insurance may pay for it. Mine does! :p

Hair2dayGone2morrow

Reaction score
kemmpo55 said:
"Pillsforall.com"

You don't order from this site do you? I would proceed cautiously when ordering prescription strength medication from a 25 year old student with bad grammar....but that's just me. Look at the pictures on the main page, he wrote "pills for all" on ripped graph paper from his math homework; in pen no less.

I understand it doesnt have a professional look, but the owner is a regular poster at the hairlosshelp.com forums. His bad grammar is because he lives in Argentina. If you go to hairlosshelp.com and hairsite.com forums you'll find plenty of people that are satisfied with his service.

G

Hair2dayGone2morrow said:
kemmpo55 said:
"Pillsforall.com"

I understand it doesnt have a professional look, but the owner is a regular poster at the hairlosshelp.com forums. His bad grammar is because he lives in Argentina. If you go to hairlosshelp.com and hairsite.com forums you'll find plenty of people that are satisfied with his service.

I echo that.

Guillermo from hairloss help. Seems a good person. I've seen enough of his posts to come to the conclusion that he can be trusted.

If he is selling propecia for $40 that can be brought via Paypal, then I'll consider looking into it for the future.