Tips/help On My Almost Balded Scalp (pics)

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve recently started minoxidil finasteride dermapen and nizoral in hopes to reclaim hair. Too late? Is this okay for my current loss? Dermapen hurts so fkin much but I’m tryna work with it. The pain is worth it if it helps, honestly just need someone to say this is gonna work for me.

These pics are with minoxidil in.

Attachments

• 1D37D7BE-F6EC-427D-85A6-9E862C2F76E6.jpeg
    1D37D7BE-F6EC-427D-85A6-9E862C2F76E6.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 502
  • 2F60330F-4C8F-470E-AD72-A38F18050548.jpeg
    2F60330F-4C8F-470E-AD72-A38F18050548.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 545
  • 36D037F1-09E9-43DD-BC2A-06D61E86FA6B.jpeg
    36D037F1-09E9-43DD-BC2A-06D61E86FA6B.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 536
  • B0D5C96E-0F83-4C71-863A-175365CBB901.jpeg
    B0D5C96E-0F83-4C71-863A-175365CBB901.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 546

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
I think that you should be able to regain a lot on the top, just stick to Finestaride and minoxidil and make sure you take it every day (minoxidil 2 times/day). It takes time, dont expect any gains at all during the first 3-4 months!

I started of a lot worse than you and have seen progress (11 months now), but i wish i started when my hairloss was at your level :)

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
I think that you should be able to regain a lot on the top, just stick to Finestaride and minoxidil and make sure you take it every day (minoxidil 2 times/day). It takes time, dont expect any gains at all during the first 3-4 months!

I started of a lot worse than you and have seen progress (11 months now), but i wish i started when my hairloss was at your level :)
I work 4 days a week and I can’t wear a hate so I wear concealer (fibres) on my head and can’t really wear it, I’d be constantly washing my head, if that was healthy I wouldn’t mind?

4hair4him

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick to your treatments. It is very probably that within the next 4-12 months you will see great results. If not, you always could starting wearing a wig in 1 year, if hairloss is than still bothering you that much. (A good Wig is allways an option- Just be open with your wig to some selected people of your daily life and you will have no problems.)

And where you can, you can for now wear a hat till you see results or decided to shave your head or to get a wig. So that once and for all one day with the cap off you will present yourself to the majority of the world in one, final look.

(Allways remember that your actual mindset is verybad in terms of hairloss. So you can fix the hairloss or fix your mindset)

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started finasteride with good scalp coverage and decent thickness but now it turned for the worst and looks like you’re picture. I been on finasteride 10 months and seen slow growth to no growth to miniaturization to two shedding phases.

I tried dermal rolling prp and didn’t do anything but could made my situation worst.

I am pro minoxidil even though it can jack up your skin but it works.

Good luck

4hair4him

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve recently started minoxidil finasteride dermapen and nizoral in hopes to reclaim hair. Too late? Is this okay for my current loss? Dermapen hurts so fkin much but I’m tryna work with it. The pain is worth it if it helps, honestly just need someone to say this is gonna work for me.

These pics are with minoxidil in.

Hey, I have some news. I am quitting finarestid. I was the last weeks suspicious about my facechanging, but now I am shocked. I did not wanted to have it true
I loose some fat, and have more wrinkles now. And I look compared to picture months ago more fiminin. Have you any face changes? I report my sides to the german pharmacy authority (I am a lawyer by myself). This side is not on the product and it is obvious finasteride changed my face structures. I hope, it will come back to at least 50% like before by quitting.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I have some news. I am quitting finarestid. I was the last weeks suspicious about my facechanging, but now I am shocked. I did not wanted to have it true
I loose some fat, and have more wrinkles now. And I look compared to picture months ago more fiminin. Have you any face changes? I report my sides to the german pharmacy authority (I am a lawyer by myself). This side is not on the product and it is obvious finasteride changed my face structures. I hope, it will come back to at least 50% like before by quitting.
You compared pictures from a couple of months ago and all these changes from aging face to a feminine face? Im sorry to hear this but im no fan of finasteride how it destroyed my hair but i doubt finasteride could do this in a short amount of time. Ppl often blame finasteride for minoxidil aging skin.

4hair4him

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You compared pictures from a couple of months ago and all these changes from aging face to a feminine face? Im sorry to hear this but im no fan of finasteride how it destroyed my hair but i doubt finasteride could do this in a short amount of time. Ppl often blame finasteride for minoxidil aging skin.

Its very obvious in my case. I had a fragil hormonal balance. I am 25 years old but look much younger. For that,m going bald doesn´t suit me that well imo. I think, I will go for a piece.

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
Been sticking to it, hair not really falling out right now, my hair feels a tad thicker, I’ll update with a pic tonight even though it’s only been a month

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
With minoxidil rn.

Attachments

• 324DA199-83B8-4209-B25E-9ED3689EBB44.jpeg
    324DA199-83B8-4209-B25E-9ED3689EBB44.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 168

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
About face changing, i have noticed thinner cheeks.
I dont know if its finasteride or the long depression i have had which took effect (eating once to twice a day and little, sleeping patterns fucked etc).
This is worrying me, my bro came back after a year and when he saw me again he said i looked different... (said i should stop eating only nuggets, yeah..)

I dont know if its finasteride or the depression, or both.
But my left cheek lost much fat (bone line showing now) my right side is ok.

its annoying how close my left cheek is to my teeth (imagine your cheek beeing sucked inwards, now its easy to bite the flesh from the inside).

Thinner cheeks is what i got.

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

any pics brotha?

DanielinDeniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
dermapen and all the things are really good to make you feel that you are really sacrificing something to get back your hair, nothing more than that. Finasteride and minoxidil is pretty much all you need. a point in you favor is finasteride and minoxidil works best for top hairs :)