Tiny Stubble Like Hair All Over My Scalp.

Frederik Abrahamsen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
I've been using Rogaine for the past month. I can't see any improvement yet, but I can feel tiny stubble like hair all over my scalp between my longer hairs, the stubble hairs are also in the sides. I've tried to google it, but it's hard to get an answer. Some say it's new hair growth, others say that the hairs won't get any longer than a few mm.

I hope it's new hair growing, but I really have no idea. Have any of you Rogaine users experianced this?

Thank you in advance.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
I've been using Rogaine for the past month. I can't see any improvement yet, but I can feel tiny stubble like hair all over my scalp between my longer hairs, the stubble hairs are also in the sides. I've tried to google it, but it's hard to get an answer. Some say it's new hair growth, others say that the hairs won't get any longer than a few mm.

I hope it's new hair growing, but I really have no idea. Have any of you Rogaine users experianced this?

Thank you in advance.
I'm experiencing it now. I don't know if it's just miniaturized hair that's on its way out or some kind of progress. I have noticed new little hairs at my temples and my hair looks good on minoxidil and derma rolling. Feels thicker and I'm using less concealer, that's for sure
Oh I'm almost at 2 months on min and a couple weeks on rolling for absorption with 0.5mm

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

Thank you in advance.
Can you see them? Well, the whole idea behind rogaine is to stimulate hair growth. The hope is that miniaturized hairs will slowly become thicker and stronger until they reach full strength. However, even if these don't grow too much more, they might add the appearance of a fuller head of hair.

Frederik Abrahamsen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you see them? Well, the whole idea behind rogaine is to stimulate hair growth. The hope is that miniaturized hairs will slowly become thicker and stronger until they reach full strength. However, even if these don't grow too much more, they might add the appearance of a fuller head of hair.

I can see them faint in the mirror, but they are very short at this point, they feel just like stubble after not shaving for a day or two. My mom said she could see them pretty well close up. I figure that it is a matter of perspective? I hope it gets better, after all, I've only used Rogaine for a month.