Tingling In Penile Shaft During Masturbation

howareudoingtoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully this is the right place to ask this kind of question.

I am a 19 year old male.
Recently, I've started experiencing a strange (almost pleasurable?)
tingling/vibration in the right side of my penis shaft during masturbation,
primarily while near ejaculation. Afterwards, the same area feels somewhat
sore. This has been going on for a few days now, and is very worrying to me.

I typically masturbate 2-3 times a day, which at first I thought may be the
cause (maybe giving it a rest for a few days could help?), but a month ago I
also started taking 1.25mg of Finasteride a day, so
I'm also concerned that could also be the cause. Has anyone experienced this type of effect from Finasteride before?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this is the right place to ask this kind of question.

I am a 19 year old male.
Recently, I've started experiencing a strange (almost pleasurable?)
tingling/vibration in the right side of my penis shaft during masturbation,
primarily while near ejaculation. Afterwards, the same area feels somewhat
sore. This has been going on for a few days now, and is very worrying to me.

I typically masturbate 2-3 times a day, which at first I thought may be the
cause (maybe giving it a rest for a few days could help?), but a month ago I
also started taking 1.25mg of Finasteride a day, so
I'm also concerned that could also be the cause. Has anyone experienced this type of effect from Finasteride before?
how long u have been taking finasteride?

g.i joey

Reaction score
why should i wait? my hair is pretty important to me and i'm already starting to lose it very young.

Are you fully developed? Maximum height, good facial hair, deep voice? You should be fine then, unless you still look like a 15 year old.

I can't tell u what the tingling in ur penis is but I can tell you the first 2 months my libido was up and down, now I'm at month 6 and it might even be higher than pre finasteride.

Unless you're experiencing sever sides like ED or brain fog, id say keep pushing.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you fully developed? Maximum height, good facial hair, deep voice? You should be fine then, unless you still look like a 15 year old.

I can't tell u what the tingling in ur penis is but I can tell you the first 2 months my libido was up and down, now I'm at month 6 and it might even be higher than pre finasteride.

Unless you're experiencing sever sides like ED or brain fog, id say keep pushing.

What's your real name?

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously, stopp harassing me man

I've read all of your old posts about making fun of actual PFS victims and saying it's all in their heads.

Men who have died from Finasteride side effects.

I know a guy in the transplant industry who knows how dangerous this drug is and how it causes permanent side effects.

So you can f*** right off and go to hell. I don't give a f*** if I get banned.

You are a piece of trash.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I've read all of your old posts about making fun of actual PFS victims and saying it's all in their heads.

Men who have died from Finasteride side effects.

I know a guy in the transplant industry who knows how dangerous this drug is and how it causes permanent side effects.

So you can f*** right off and go to hell. I don't give a f*** if I get banned.

You are a piece of trash.
bobby boy, id love to get a link to a thread where i "made fun" of someone who is going through side effects. Besides you, cause you're justt a nutcase who's blaming his problems on a drug.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
why should i wait? my hair is pretty important to me and i'm already starting to lose it very young.
19 is old enough for finasteride. Don't listen to him. You understand the risks involved. I am sure you've weighed the pros and cons and decided it was worth the possibility of side effects. I doubt this penile tingling is related. Could be a uti or something tho so may want to get it checked out.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
19 is old enough for finasteride. Don't listen to him. You understand the risks involved. I am sure you've weighed the pros and cons and decided it was worth the possibility of side effects. I doubt this penile tingling is related. Could be a uti or something tho so may want to get it checked out.
old enough my *** he should not use any hormones or hormone changing drugs in this age or any age really from my search it seems guys taking it before 21 get fucked the most but he is free to do what he wants