Tinder's most swiped-right man is rocking a poorly made smp

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
could someone explain to me how this dude is the most swiped right man on tinder?
dude is not even good looking, even if he had full head of hair, he looks feminine and gay in all honesty, not the type of a guy I imagined women would fawn over.
He is some famous person apparently

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
could someone explain to me how this dude is the most swiped right man on tinder?
dude is not even good looking, even if he had full head of hair, he looks feminine and gay in all honesty, not the type of a guy I imagined women would fawn over.
white teeth and low "hair"line

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 159799
AgileOrneryAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif
Anyone know the brand of spray-on hair shown here? Toppik sucks but in the early 90's they used to have great infomericals with hair in a spray can. I was mostly thinning and tried it and it looked amazing to me but it also had a heavy build-up and it was hard to wash out. Still for special occasions maybe I have looked for it and after I had a shed, I looked for it. Toppik just made a huge mess and wouldn't cling to anything. My thought is that it has to do with a ban on certain types of aerosols but you see such a product featured in the Fabulous Baker Boys where one of them had exceptional hair and the other was bald on top so he sprayed it.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
why is anyone using tinder anyway, when its obviously not the easiest way to date women?
i say it again: i have been on more than ten dating apps over the course of ten years (again, i am a minority where i am living) and didnt score one date... even conversations via said apps have been 5 at most...

i go out and women hit me up all the time, if i hit them up i never get any rejection...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
also: you do notice that they all look the same? same hairstyle, of course nothing goes without that beard, even the clothes are more or less the same...
and the same as in every movie and every drama series... im judging their attractiveness, but you dont think that is boring?
i mean i might be wrong and these days the main goal is being a clone/copy, in that case go for it... i personally always think “of course he looks like that” whenever i see someone you call chad/giga chad... usually im more concerned with the women and dont notice, though, until “chad” wants to beat me up when his gf/date spends more time talking to me that they do to them^^

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
here's the original article

All the men are extremely successful or GIGA CHAD.
All I see is regular white men who work out, have a beard and have their hair slicked back with the sides buzzed, and pics that make them look like they have a life (not a dark selfie in the basement).

That's all it takes. Not rocket science.

Also the article is a lie. Top 1000 most swiped on Tinder is all women obviously.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
also: you do notice that they all look the same? same hairstyle, of course nothing goes without that beard, even the clothes are more or less the same...
and the same as in every movie and every drama series... im judging their attractiveness, but you dont think that is boring?
i mean i might be wrong and these days the main goal is being a clone/copy, in that case go for it... i personally always think “of course he looks like that” whenever i see someone you call chad/giga chad... usually im more concerned with the women and dont notice, though, until “chad” wants to beat me up when his gf/date spends more time talking to me that they do to them^^
They all have the same look and style tbh.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah
They all have the same look and style tbh.
of course^^ i mean if it works for them, all fine with me... i just find it extremely boring and even more predictable than their pick-up lines that somehow even work (guess that is thx to those looks)...
and that is what is working against us, or at least against me...
but i got to say i wont score with the women they score with and the other way round... some more or less safe way is always going where people with the same interests are, like if i would go to a club i would be fucked before i even enter... on the other hand, they would get ignored more or less where i go... its fair in the end^^