Time To Right A Wrong - Kane Results Positive

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After seeing @westonci 's thread i decided to buy Setipiprant from Kane.
After getting side effects i decided to get it tested by Janoshik (a reliable tester in eastern europe).
The results came back negative, so i posted about it on HairLossTalk.com and confronted Kane. He explained that there a two forms of setipiprant: salted and acid.

So i decided to test it once more to see what it really was with a NMR test. Just received word from Janoshik that it was indeed Setipiprant. SO time to right a wrong--> Kane's setipiprant was legit.

I uploaded the results and the email from Janoshik as well.

Note: i apologised to Kane he replied withj this: If you need to test any other chemicals in the future, feel free to request a 50 USD coupon which you would be able to obtain after the test. We offer this service to any customer.

So if you still have doubts, just get it tested!

Attachments

• Test Report #00857.png
    Test Report #00857.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 291
  • email janoshik.PNG
    email janoshik.PNG
    62.7 KB · Views: 287
  • SETIPIPRANT KANE.pdf
    207.1 KB · Views: 218

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im still a bit confused.

If the original seti molecule is this

512px-setipiprant-svg-png.png

And kane only sells the salted version (below). According to this post

So how was janoshik able to verify it being the same?

lEs2olr.png

Last edited:

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
After seeing @westonci 's thread i decided to buy Setipiprant from Kane.
After getting side effects i decided to get it tested by Janoshik (a reliable tester in eastern europe).
The results came back negative, so i posted about it on HairLossTalk.com and confronted Kane. He explained that there a two forms of setipiprant: salted and acid.

So i decided to test it once more to see what it really was with a NMR test. Just received word from Janoshik that it was indeed Setipiprant. SO time to right a wrong--> Kane's setipiprant was legit.

I uploaded the results and the email from Janoshik as well.

Note: i apologised to Kane he replied withj this: If you need to test any other chemicals in the future, feel free to request a 50 USD coupon which you would be able to obtain after the test. We offer this service to any customer.

So if you still have doubts, just get it tested!

What sides did you get?