Time to buzz?

Kacer91

Reaction score
So I'm around a Norwood 2 -3 the front forelock is starting to thin now, iv been on propecia for 4 months, just wondering what time people on here buzzed their hair down

Attachments

• 1438280368919.jpg
    1438280368919.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 1438280331361.jpg
    1438280331361.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 1438280244406.jpg
    1438280244406.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 211

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm around a Norwood 2 -3 the front forelock is starting to thin now, iv been on propecia for 4 months, just wondering what time people on here buzzed their hair down

You think you're a Norwood 3?

LMAO

MI92

Established Member
Reaction score
Lad, you've been watching way too much TOWIE, stop being so self conscious!

In all seriousness though, NW2 max and no I wouldn't buzz unless it's some stylistic choice, looks fine for the time being.

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
Lad, you've been watching way too much TOWIE, stop being so self conscious!

In all seriousness though, NW2 max and no I wouldn't buzz unless it's some stylistic choice, looks fine for the time being.

No, I reckon he is a NW3 MAX, because if he is a NW2 then I must be a NW1.5 witch would be tiny amount of recession and I have now gone beyond a "tiny bit of recession" and would consider myself a NW2. Although my hairline doesn't have that island developing/curved look to the hairline or deep M shape. It have just receded in the temple area.

I am also thinning bad at the hairline and on top so my hair isn't that great compared to when I was 15/16

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Illu2ion

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buzz it, looks fine how it is atm. I agree with you being somewhere between NW2 and NW3.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I would not either. If I had your hair I would wear it proudly like it's literally going out style. Get on treatment sooner than later.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, there's no need to buzz your hair, it looks fine the way it is right now. Just stay on Propecia and your hair should be safe.

Kacer91

Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies

hoping it will fill in a bit, and become more of a NW2

Perhaps will add minoxidil in soon, no real changes in 4 months - perhaps its got worse, but i guess its still early

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Continue to monitor w/ treatment and continue plan for at least 8 months to 14 months at best. If hair maintains by then, or improves then it's helping. This advice is based only on the premise you have male pattern baldness in the first place. Don't fixate and most of all be patient. ALL MY BEST.