time period question

peterpaul_02

Reaction score
I have been on propecia for 7 1/2 months and minoxidil for 4 months. My hair has defnitely thickened up and for the most part looks pretty good. The best part and the part I am most thankful for is that hair rarely falls out(knock on wood) Question I have is that I still have some weak spots on my head coverage wise and am hopeful that growth may come. What is a time period to expect some regrowth(i know not everyone has regrowth) 8-12months? I have seen several fine hair popping up on my hairline and it feels as though there are some short hairs developing through my scalp as I apply rogaine. Im not sure if this regrowth though, but I hope it is. Any input

bubka

Reaction score
can take up to 2 years really, and the rogain will help, but you have to keep using it forever with the rogain growth, and of course the propecia

ps1freak

Established Member
Reaction score
it's hard to tell since you started both treatments together. finasteride slowly reversed hair i lost, so slow i didn't really notice until i saw pictures taken @ baseline and 1 year + later.

stick with both...