Time Length Of Going Back To Normal?

prt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Approaching two months after taking 1 pill and stopping but I'm not completely back to normal. Good news everything still functions but it's all dulled from testicle size to erection quality, it's just not 100%. I can ejaculate and remain hard afterwards which is also good but wanting to return to normal again.

Do I need to take Clomid or something or just keep waiting?

Just looking for a similar anecdote from someone, not a science or I'm imagining it reply.

Last edited:

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finasteride
i see
well according to all the clinic studies done on the drug even by the pfs foundation u cant have long sides effect after one pill so u may be a rare case like me or its in ur head
if u are fucked now with pfs u got 3 options
1 wait and c if ur body recovered by it self in the upcoming months years there are guys reporting recovery after a year but most of them were on finasteride for month if u cant bare the wait go for option 2
2 u can look for the cd nuts protocol cd is a user got fucked by finasteride but he used it for 4 years WITH sides he cured him self by changing his life style by water or juse fast to cleans his body the going on a pelo diet with lifting weights and cycling "natural " herbs and pro hormones u can look for more answers at swole source website if u are alredy healthy u don't drink or smoke weed or taking drugs and work out and u still believe u got sides then this protocol wont help thats my opinion really but hey u got guys one month into the protocol saying they are making improvements note these guys some of the on finasteride since 16 years old taking for minm7 years so they are in a different fuckeed state than u
3 u can look for modern medicine options assuming ur hormones levels are gr8 not just in range cuz finasteride could have fucked something in ur brain that lead to orgens failure if ED is ur problem and u don't want to try option 1 and 2 u can look for vine operations or nerve operations if u have lack of sensitivity/numbness or peins implants or even peins transplant but the last op still new but doctors say its the only cure for severe ed
last thing it could be psychologic and ur suffering from post trama disorder like ppl who got injured in there limps but even after they are cured u see them still thinking there are not cured
also be prepared that guys will call u out here that its in ur head
hope u recover

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride

Finasteride pills are scored (can be broken in half). In fact, some tablets are quarted.

You should taper (lower) your dosage. Cut in half. At least that way, you'll get some
benefit from it. Also, when the pill is scored, it is equally distributed.