Time For Change. Going For A More Mature Look.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW I've heard with both Got2B bottles, yellow and black, that "mixing" them with the freeze-hold hairspray adds a tremendous amount of trackiness to the products, making for stronger attachments. I don't know how they're combined, but I read it on the Toplace forum, where there is a comprehensive section on Got2B...

I heard that too but I haven't tried it yet. If I need a stronger hold. I would use tape on the perimeter on both sides and use Esha absolute or Ghostboud for the hairline.

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about the Got2b yellow tube? From what I heard the black is stronger than yellow.

This is my morning routine:
1. Spray water on the hairline and comb hair back.
2. Flip the HS upside down on the mannequin head or bowl.
3. Wipe the skin base with 91% alcohol.
4. Apply a small amount of Got2b gel on the skin surface.
5. Spread them out and apply the entire surface as thin as possible

I find the best way to achieve maximum hold by applying a very thin layer of Got2b and wait 2.5 minutes until the gel is almost completely dry, that gives me a stronghold for 2-3 days. These is just me so it might not work out on other people. I don't know why thinner or less Got2b is better?

6. 2-minute brush teeth time while waiting Got2b dry up.
7. Spray a mist of 91% alcohol on the skin base for positioning.
8. Attachment.
9. Style hair and ready to go out.

I think if I live in humid countries or States like New Orleans or Southeast Asia, Got2B is not going to work out for those humidity climate countries.

Awesome man I really learn a lot from your posts, I will definitely try this on my injected thin skin system, Right now I am going to stylist and its very expensive

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20190918_120433.jpg
    IMG_20190918_120433.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes,. That is the Got2b Black tube I use.
Hey @Russianguy
Maybe this is the Russia Got2b version??

Гель для волос Taft Гель для укладки. Мегафиксация - отзывы

It says gel, like a styling gel what got2b glue you are using, can you please share a pic