Tik Tok Thot on guys who won't use finasteride/dutasteride

AlissaLynn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand your frustration regarding the perception of baldness and how society's standards can be unfair. It's important to remember that both men and women can face challenges related to appearance, and it's not a one-size-fits-all situation.If you're looking for ways to boost your confidence and feel better about your appearance, consider exploring options like SMM followers. They offer services to help increase your social media presence, which can be a great way to showcase your uniqueness and connect with like-minded individuals who appreciate you for who you are, regardless of your appearance.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at her eyes, she's one of those pathologic, American roasties. A life long of simultaneous entitlement, privelege and victim complex will do that to a motherfucker. But at the same time, look at those eyes again. These spoiled people are miserable despite or probably exactly due to society catering to their every whim.
Human psychology is interesting.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at her eyes, she's one of those pathologic, American roasties. A life long of simultaneous entitlement, privelege and victim complex will do that to a motherfucker. But at the same time, look at those eyes again. These spoiled people are miserable despite or probably exactly due to society catering to their every whim.
Human psychology is interesting.
But this is literally how every woman views bald men. They understand balding the same way men understand pregnancy. Do men sympathize or even consider women struggles during pregnancy? Probably not. So of course she isn't going to sympathize with men, even if they don't make the mistake of waiting too long to start treatment.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But this is literally how every woman views bald men. They understand balding the same way men understand pregnancy. Do men sympathize or even consider women struggles during pregnancy? Probably not. So of course she isn't going to sympathize with men, even if they don't make the mistake of waiting too long to start treatment.

The f*** kind of logic is that? And then people say I am too rude or whatever, bruh when you open this forum and read crap like the post above, what else can you be then angry at wasting your time on sh*t comment like this.

How is suffering a deformity like baldness same as pregnancy? Are you f*****g drunk or what? Women get fucked and have sex, then willingly go through pregnancy which is not like a ficking deformity that you suffer through your life. Half the American ugly men I see are pregnant with fat bellies for stuffing too much junk food and you tell me to feel sympathy for women for getting a little fat at the end of pregnancy.

You must be a simp king. Sad news for you, you ain’t getting laid no matter your simping and definitely not when you make cringeworthy posts like this.

I think if things continue like this, westerners liberal cucks will have vaginas and then women will be the ones that f*** them. I can’t believe the crap I read sometimes, feel sympathy for pregnancy.

As for the girl in the video, she doesn’t understand what it means to take medication for the rest of life and what it entails but it’s not her fault. At least she’s not making dumb videos saying crap like feel sympathy for guys doing masturbation like the guy above.

Seriously, girls get fucked a lot before they get pregnant. You know??? You do know right?? They don’t just wake up and see themselves in mirror all pregnant like bald guys do when their hairloss starts? You do know that right? Ah who am I kidding, thanks for wasting my time.

sympathy for girls having pregnancy lol

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The f*** kind of logic is that? And then people say I am too rude or whatever, bruh when you open this forum and read crap like the post above, what else can you be then angry at wasting your time on sh*t comment like this.

How is suffering a deformity like baldness same as pregnancy? Are you f*****g drunk or what? Women get fucked and have sex, then willingly go through pregnancy which is not like a ficking deformity that you suffer through your life. Half the American ugly men I see are pregnant with fat bellies for stuffing too much junk food and you tell me to feel sympathy for women for getting a little fat at the end of pregnancy.

You must be a simp king. Sad news for you, you ain’t getting laid no matter your simping and definitely not when you make cringeworthy posts like this.

I think if things continue like this, westerners liberal cucks will have vaginas and then women will be the ones that f*** them. I can’t believe the crap I read sometimes, feel sympathy for pregnancy.

As for the girl in the video, she doesn’t understand what it means to take medication for the rest of life and what it entails but it’s not her fault. At least she’s not making dumb videos saying crap like feel sympathy for guys doing masturbation like the guy above.

Seriously, girls get fucked a lot before they get pregnant. You know??? You do know right?? They don’t just wake up and see themselves in mirror all pregnant like bald guys do when their hairloss starts? You do know that right? Ah who am I kidding, thanks for wasting my time.

sympathy for girls having pregnancy lol
I don't have sympathy for women who get pregnant. I'm just making a comparison of how little we understand about things the opposite gender complain about. Sorry that your IQ isn't high enough to understand that.

The rest of your blabbering I don't really care about.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have sympathy for women who get pregnant. I'm just making a comparison of how little we understand about things the opposite gender complain about. Sorry that your IQ isn't high enough to understand that.

The rest of your blabbering I don't really care about.
Stupid comparison. One is the result of enjoyable activity done multiple times and a conscious decision to go through it, another is suddenly waking up in the sensitive years of life (late teens/early 20s) and suffering through the deformity that completely changes your life forever.

Baldness isn’t exclusive to men. But men are looked down upon whereas women get support. Women use makeup everyday without any stigma, men if caught with a hair system are ridiculed.

So yeah get away with your simping. This girl is simply saying things that society has taught us which is to ridicule men. Imagine if some famous guy ridiculed women for not taking serious drugs to meet beauty standards, all hell would break lose.