THYMOSIN B4. effective for hair

wislow

Reaction score
Hi , i dont find my post to thymosin b4.
i only told that i use this topic product and is effective for me.
Someone else uses it ???

(Edited by Moderator)

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
wislow said:
Hi , i dont find my post to thymosin b4.
i only told that i use this topic product and is effective for me.
Someone else uses it ???

Wow that is expensive.

And I doubt it works!!!

wislow

Reaction score
Yes is expensive , but is more efective for me that minoxidil for example.i had a horrible dandruff and dermatitis with minoxidil.After i had to use jojoba shampoo : forever living for eliminate dandruff
I bought only one , and Its hard enough , one serum is for 3 or 4 months.

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
In the event that you aren't just some spammer that actually works for the company of the link you posted I'll let you in on what happened to any previous post you may have made like this one.

The link you posted has scam written all over it. With no human studies done on a product like this, there is no wonder that it's being sold out of China (the cesspool of dangerous supplements). Whoever read your previous post probably reported just like I have.

Fun fact: the above supplement has clinically been shown to cause abnormal tooth growth and has some affect on your skin. Sounds safe to me!

If you are attempting to discuss the actual studies, try linking to those in the future instead of advertising an expensive small bottle with dubious doctored photos that is probably sold out of someone's garage in china.

wislow

Reaction score
No , i amnot a spammer.
I use this product for almost 3 months and i have more hair , i can say that the photos are not fake.
Only that

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Please do not link to that product anymore. I will leave this one link for now while I check a few things out. Also that stuff is really expensive anyway and doubt anyone will spend that kind of money on something that is not proven to work.

Also it states that you can see growth in the first month. I doubt that very seriously, there is no product that will produce those results in that little amount of time. Just looking at the cycle of a hair follicle will tell you that is impossible.

Be careful with these claims guys, something does not sit right with me on this. Also the price is really high and IMO it looks like this is a way for this company to make quick money and then close up shop before people can complain they do not have regrowth. Just my opinion of course. Also this company is based in Honk Kong as well.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Wislow,

Why does your profile state you are using Finasteride and have been for 3 years? Maybe that is why you got regrowth? Please explain as your regimen does not even state you are using this product, just Finasteride for 3 years.

(I have edited your link until I hear back from you)

See your profile below.....

Groups: Registered users
Interests:
My Regimen: finasteride - 3 years

wislow

Reaction score
No , this is imposible , FINASTERIDE DONT REGROWTH IN ME ?? THE HAIR WAS STILL FALLING AT THE YEAR FOR EXAMPLE(i think that dont work very well) , IT REMAINED NORWOOD 2 AS WHEN I STARTED.
Finas only sttoped many hairs and delayed others.
And minoxidil produce inflamation ( propyl) , the remedy is worse than the disease , in my chase.I have 23 years old

I use now : finasteride , msm , thymosin b4(at night) , omegha3 and biotin

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Well then, why does your regimen only state you use finasteride? You knew it was the place to fill out treatments you use and yet you only put Finasteride. How can you be sure that the regrowth you did get came from this new product when you use alot of other ones including a product (Finasteride) that is PROVEN to regrow hair?

There is no way to say that this new product even works at all with the other treatments you are stacking it with. In fact i bet this new product did not even do anything for your hair at all.

Do you have any before and after pics of YOURSELF you could post that are NOT linked to that site I edited? Just pictures that were when you were ONLY using this new product and not others in conjunction with it? If not, then there is no way to say for sure that this stuff even works and based on their website, their claims and pictures I would bet that this website in not around in 6 months.

I have seen alot of products come and go and the ones that turn out to be bogus are the ones that make radical claims to grow hair in one month and charge ALOT of money for them so they can make alot of money quickly and close up shop when people start complaining they do not work.

wislow

Reaction score
PROPECIAJUNKIE SAYS :

How can you be sure that the regrowth you did get came from this new product when you use alot of other ones including a product (Finasteride) that is PROVEN to regrow hair?

i am completely insurance of this , because when i started with thymosin i had been two and half years with finasterida and the HAIR DOESNT STTOP TO FALL COMPLETELY OK? in all that time

Propecia only works on 5 or 6 out of 10. No more

I think that It would be interesting that the pharmacy did lotions with this principle