Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth.....

G

He is almost 50:

1182296403.jpeg

070229_thurston.jpg

thurstonlos.jpg

I can´t believe how goodlooking he is at that age. Sure, it has a lot to do with his hair, but apart from that everything looks very youthful about him. I have a Sonic Youth poster from around 93, so he must have been in his mid 30s and I swear he still looks like a teenager on it. I admit, I am jealous

IsThisBlood?

Reaction score
The first two photos were production. The last was from a distance.

Here is what he actually looks like.

323959647_5196d82a53.jpg

Looks about 55-60 here.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Good head of hair, i'll admit.

But creepy looking guy.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
IsThisBlood? said:
Looks about 55-60 here.

does he f***! late 40s maybe.

yea seriously,55-60? i tell my dad that this is what a 55-60 yr old looks like,thatll put him in a good mood :woot:

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Guy has some pretty good 55 year old hair. :bravo:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
100 bucks say Taug wont get laid in the next 5 yrs...

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
man just cuz he has all that hair don't mean hes good looking. he looks like a child molester if anything.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:

make that $300 and i'll fly to germany budget and get him a cheap hooker :)

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
phish said:
man just cuz he has all that hair don't mean hes good looking. he looks like a child molester if anything.

Amen. There's something definately creepy about a middle-aged man with a hairstyle like a 15 year old schoolboy.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
woman dont even like that hairstyle on older men, if ur 15 maybe but 50 cmon, if u have full head of hair gota go wit the classy george cloney look with a tan.

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
Thurston Moore is god! And yes, his hair is utterly f*****g amazing! Takes - at the very least - 10 years off him.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
libertine said:
RaginDemon said:

make that $300 and i'll fly to germany budget and get him a cheap hooker :)

I think we are reaching a deal here... as long as you can make sure he is gonna stop whinning everyday.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
phish said:
woman dont even like that hairstyle on older men, if ur 15 maybe but 50 cmon, if u have full head of hair gota go wit the classy george cloney look with a tan.

Usually yes, but if you're in the Sonic Youth, it's a different story. I'm sure he has no shortage of swooning ladies.

Forget hanging out on HairLossTalk.com guys! Start learning guitar!!!

G

IsThisBlood? said:
The first two photos were production. The last was from a distance.

Here is what he actually looks like.

323959647_5196d82a53.jpg

Looks about 55-60 here.

Rofl,

what do you mean by production? You think he is wearing make-up?

And your photo was taking with very bright flash and he gives a really dumb look. Yeah, that´s how he actually looks..... :roll:

And even on your dumb picture one can see that he has no wrinkles and awesome hair with zero greying.

phish said:

Maybe he gives a f***, whether some stupid sl*ts think he looks good or not? If I had hair like that when I am 50 I am gonna wear exactly like that. It looks so cool. Who cares about what b****s think? Really, some of you guys are pussy slaves.

jakeb said:
Usually yes, but if you're in the Sonic Youth, it's a different story. I'm sure he has no shortage of swooning ladies.

Forget hanging out on HairLossTalk.com guys! Start learning guitar!!!

Sadly, he is married to the female singer of Sonic Youth who is 5 years older than him.....What a waste