Three Weeks Into The Treatment, I'm Seeing Results!

Iceman92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 24 years old. (Was) balding in my crown and on the top. I was using Minoxidil 10% inconsistently until the point the hair loss became a PITA. Everybody started asking about it.

Visited my good, old Dermatologist. He prescribed these:-
  1. Mintop Pro solution. To be applied once everyday, after having cleaned and dried my hair.
  2. Finpecia 1mg (Finasteride), everyday.
  3. Keratab, 1 tablet everyday after breakfast.
To add to this, I did the following, which has got me the results - better than I had expected!
  • Started using Nizoral 2% shampoo once in 3 days.
  • Changed my diet completely. Eliminated caffeine, sugar from my diet. Started eating healthy. Lots of greens were included in my diet. Green tea after breakfast, and in the evening at 5 PM. I have considerably eliminated fried food stuffs and preferring salads over anything that is fried.
  • The most important part - a healthy lifestyle. Until about a month ago, before I started my medication, I would sleep at 2 AM everyday. Wake up at 8 AM. Changed the timings - I sleep now at 10 AM, and wake up at 6 AM. I run for about half a kilometer everyday in the morning. Then I head off to work after breakfast.
It's been three weeks now. I've seen such a good improvement that it's lifted my spirit! There is a small patch that is still to grow, but the other bald spots have covered up that my scalp is almost not seen! I created an account here to post this, so others can benefit from this. I wish I had clicked pictures earlier to compare.

Many people ignore the benefits of healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle, assuming that medications do all the heavy lifting. Please don't ignore these as I feel they're equally important in regrowing the lost hair.

Well, anyway, this combination is definitely working for me. So please consult with your doctor and start a healthy lifestyle.

Good luck guys!

Last edited:

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop the healthy eating, and tell me if you still have results.

Alternatively, drop your medications and show me how it would influence that.

Do you think both are synergistic?

Let's have people who are already on their own regimen suddenly start this diet and if there's an influence, we have something.