Three weeks in...

petemitchell

Reaction score
So far so good, my libido is exactly the same as it was before going on propecia, I felt a little different for the first two days, really hard to describe but it was probably just my body adjusting.

Religiously check my pecs for ANY sign of soreness around the nipples, know I shouldn't be so fastidious but hey, it's really hard not to be this IS scary sh*t.

I *think* I've seen a slight reduction in the amount of hairs I shed, it's very hard to tell. Trying to think as positively as I can and visualise that it's working, feel like I've just locked myself in my seat on the rollercoaster after spending hours contemplating getting on. No going back now and the cart is slowly going up the ride.....just hope the bumps and jumps are easy on me :)

On a side note, my hairline and hair now I've has it cut looks very much like this: http://www.shanefilan.org.uk/images2/255.jpg

This is a picture of the same guy three years later : http://www.shanefilan.org.uk/images5/685.jpg

Whatever he's doing seems to be working for him.

SE-freak

Reaction score
petemitchell said:
I felt a little different for the first two days, really hard to describe but it was probably just my body adjusting.

That was exactly my experience.

Religiously check my pecs for ANY sign of soreness around the nipples, know I shouldn't be so fastidious but hey, it's really hard not to be this IS scary sh*t.

Make sure you do not check too much cause this might get them sore.

Whatever he's doing seems to be working for him.

It's called styling/concealment. And maintenance of course.

petemitchell

Reaction score
SE-freak said:
It's called styling/concealment. And maintenance of course.

Do you not think his hair looks to have quite a lot more density in the second pic, especially considering he's under TV lights which are considerably harsh, his hairline looks stronger too?

Cheers for replying by the way SE.

I also do Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises, well the basic one anyway I haven't bought his dvd. My scalp's a lot more flexible and less tight.

SE-freak

Reaction score
petemitchell said:
Do you not think his hair looks to have quite a lot more density in the second pic, especially considering he's under TV lights which are considerably harsh, his hairline looks stronger too?

It could be a stronger hairline, but it could as well be a totally different styling approach combined with concealing agents(?). All I am saying is that this is not a dramatic difference and surely it could be just due to different styling.

I also do Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises, well the basic one anyway I haven't bought his dvd. My scalp's a lot more flexible and less tight.

I do not post about this a lot- if I ever did. The SE improved my scalp condition dramatically, after 3-4 months I experienced reduced shedding and dandruff.

Not to mention what it did for my face.

petemitchell

Reaction score
SE-freak said:
I do not post about this a lot- if I ever did. The SE improved my scalp condition dramatically, after 3-4 months I experienced reduced shedding and dandruff.

Not to mention what it did for my face.

I've been doing it for ten minutes a day since July 2003, I had a really tight scalp before with hardly any "movement" for want of a better word, it's now much more flexible.

Can't really say it's done anything for my face though.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
SE-freak said:
Ahhh you cannot answer twice! You eel!

Yes, it should hurt when you punch it . . .

No, it's not normal. :jumpy: