Three months microneedling & keto results!

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I have been doing 1.5mm needling every ten days for three months and keto shampoo pretty much every single day, and it actually worked for me.
I had this disgusting diffuse thinning before
6AF2377B-38E0-46C5-B095-EB202B7F3EBD.jpeg

And here is the photos I took 10 mins ago
You can see it’s getting relatively thicker
2DB53E63-124A-4520-9725-30D8AACFD2E4.jpeg

03241FAC-8D7A-474E-9EF2-AE02B7C8BCCF.jpeg

I used to lose 100+ hairs during showering and now the number dropped to 20+
Will continue doing it and see how far it goes after six months

Attachments

• 80643E71-309B-4941-BD58-C9698F73F259.png
    80643E71-309B-4941-BD58-C9698F73F259.png
    384.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 91F6988A-CEB5-41DE-AC92-47DF8409B14E.jpeg
    91F6988A-CEB5-41DE-AC92-47DF8409B14E.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 74

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results man. I have a dermapen which I only used once and gave up on. After seeing this I’ll try it out weekly and use nizoral more frequently. Do you only microneedle the front of your head or entire scalp?

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results man. I have a dermapen which I only used once and gave up on. After seeing this I’ll try it out weekly and use nizoral more frequently. Do you only microneedle the front of your head or entire scalp?
Only the thinning area but it’s almost the entire top of my scalp

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol every 10 days. I would say ketoconazole did this not Rolling every 10 days. Everytime I use derma stamping my hair just looks thinner. Ketoconazole is amazing. Its a weak anti androgen and reduces scalp inflammation, gets ridd of fungus too. Ketoconazole shampoo always reduces my shedding by alot.

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol every 10 days. I would say ketoconazole did this not Rolling every 10 days. Everytime I use derma stamping my hair just looks thinner. Ketoconazole is amazing. Its a weak anti androgen and reduces scalp inflammation, gets ridd of fungus too. Ketoconazole shampoo always reduces my shedding by alot.
How often do you use keto?

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d say both. I forgot to mention that I started to use keto one and half months ago . You can’t expect something alone to bring you noticeable results by only fortyish days. Keto is amazing I totally agree with that but I think dermarolling might as well does some good to my hair, if not too much.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol looks good

I’d say both. I forgot to mention that I started to use keto one and half months ago . You can’t expect something alone to bring you noticeable results by only fortyish days. Keto is amazing I totally agree with that but I think dermarolling might as well does some good to my hair, if not too much.
You use a dermaroller? How hard do you press? Do you bleed? Im just afraid of causing skin scarring Long term. I think your results is bs. https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...for-50-weeks-can-you-see-any-progress.125755/

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use everyday. No issues. I dont use standard ketoconazole. It got essential oils in it too and other stuff.