Thread On Celebrities Who Have Gone From Significant Hair Loss To Full Heads

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys want to join in, basically just creating this thread to post pictures of the transformation of celebrities from clear male pattern baldness to full-heads (preferably one's who started losing fairly young). If you feel like posting, would help to post their age in the picture and your opinion on whether it was a transplant or hair piece. I know this seems kind of pointless, but this kind of gives me hope of what some celebrities were able to achieve, while also making me feel a little better knowing that many of these celebrities with full-heads of hair actually experienced the same things for a while. I'll post a couple I can think of right now of guys who started losing hair younger, if you guys think of more feel free to post below. Probably just doing this cuz I took a bunch of Adderall and don't feel like studying lol.

Ashton Kutcher
Early 20s:
ashton+kutcher+that+70s+show+bald+outing.jpg

Mid 20s:
d1eeb870c94a1623c05bd8b6c5208774--ashton-kutcher-yahoo-search.jpg

Late 20s:
usher-jpg.jpg

Age 38:
5d4559fa7a08d040d270e09020c462ca.jpg

Opinion on Treatment: Probably started finasteride earlier on in his late 20s, then had a few transplants done to get stuff thickened up.

Machine Gun Kelly (MGK):
Age 24:
attachment.jpg

367e8878b052f1b80cf79f17b545cfce.jpg

Today (Age 27):
af59297acf8a64644df4fe1df32f8098.600x600x1.jpg

machine-gun-kelly-CASEYMCPERRY-2015-billboard-650.jpg

Opinion on Treatment: Probably a pretty good hair transplant(s). Probably finasteride as well. He still had pretty good density elsewhere but significant recession at temples. The improvement in just 2 years was nuts. Looks much much better after.

Matthew McConaughey:
Age 28:
McConaugheyAG66051300.jpg

Age 29:
mcconaughey2.jpg

Age 39:
x31183155211839004_8.jpg

Picture from when he had his baby (not certain his age, but fairly recent):
vida-matthew-mcconaughey.jpg

Age 47 (Today):
Matthew-McConaughey-New-Movies-2017.jpg

Opinion on Treatment: I have no fuckn idea. I don't undestand how his hair loss level keeps bouncing around. Dude clearly had significant loss way back when he was 29 in his mug shot, and randomly looks like he is receding pretty bad at times. It is possible he wears hair pieces for any movies and public appearances. Also possible that he is a VERY VERY strong responder to treatments such as minoxidil and finasteride/dutasteride, and isn't always consistent with use. His hair loss is the biggest mystery to me of them all.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember seeing Machine Gun Kelly on Catfish and thinking to myself "damn that guy has some good hair." What a great transplant!

Was watching the movie Nerve, and for some reason he had his hair faded in the back showing a pretty obvious FUT scar. Not sure why he was shaving the back of his head to that level.

But yeah, the recipient area/result looks amazing. I've been noticing lately FUT's seem to generally produce consistently better looking density

I like his music as well. Was also jealous of him when he had a thing with Amber Rose

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont even get Kutcher. In the few episodes of Two and a Half Men with him in that I could bear to watch he had absolutely flawless hair.

How do you achieve NW1 hairline with perfect density and hair characteristics from hair transplants?

I like his music as well. Was also jealous of him when he had a thing with Amber Rose

Hasn't every rapper had a thing with Amber Rose?

broko

My Regimen
Reaction score
kutcher has perfect hair now at least. I saw MGK on the hotwings show, (never knew of him before), I would of never gussed he had a transplant, shocking stuff.

Matthew is one of the biggest liers though lol

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys want to join in, basically just creating this thread to post pictures of the transformation of celebrities from clear male pattern baldness to full-heads (preferably one's who started losing fairly young). If you feel like posting, would help to post their age in the picture and your opinion on whether it was a transplant or hair piece. I know this seems kind of pointless, but this kind of gives me hope of what some celebrities were able to achieve, while also making me feel a little better knowing that many of these celebrities with full-heads of hair actually experienced the same things for a while. I'll post a couple I can think of right now of guys who started losing hair younger, if you guys think of more feel free to post below. Probably just doing this cuz I took a bunch of Adderall and don't feel like studying lol.

Ashton Kutcher
Early 20s:
View attachment 63581
Mid 20s:
View attachment 63582
Late 20s:
View attachment 63583
Age 38:
View attachment 63584
Opinion on Treatment: Probably started finasteride earlier on in his late 20s, then had a few transplants done to get stuff thickened up.

Machine Gun Kelly (MGK):
Age 24:
View attachment 63585
View attachment 63586
Today (Age 27):
View attachment 63587
View attachment 63588
Opinion on Treatment: Probably a pretty good hair transplant(s). Probably finasteride as well. He still had pretty good density elsewhere but significant recession at temples. The improvement in just 2 years was nuts. Looks much much better after.

Matthew McConaughey:
Age 28:
View attachment 63589
Age 29:
View attachment 63590
Age 39:
View attachment 63591
Picture from when he had his baby (not certain his age, but fairly recent):
View attachment 63592
Age 47 (Today):
View attachment 63593
Opinion on Treatment: I have no fuckn idea. I don't undestand how his hair loss level keeps bouncing around. Dude clearly had significant loss way back when he was 29 in his mug shot, and randomly looks like he is receding pretty bad at times. It is possible he wears hair pieces for any movies and public appearances. Also possible that he is a VERY VERY strong responder to treatments such as minoxidil and finasteride/dutasteride, and isn't always consistent with use. His hair loss is the biggest mystery to me of them all.
Looks like they have a secret, million dollar cure, that they don't want to share with us.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also McConaughey is one of us, but he's a traitor. Has popped up a few times on talk shows promoting some scam hair growth product as the reason for his hair gains
Yeah I remember that. Was Regenix.....what an ***. Wish celebrities could just be straight with us about what they're doing and surgeons they're using, cuz some of their results are nuts.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
kutcher has perfect hair now at least. I saw MGK on the hotwings show, (never knew of him before), I would of never gussed he had a transplant, shocking stuff.

Yeah only knew that they did something with their hair because I knew of them when they were younger. Loved 70's show to death, so knew Kutcher was starting to lose hair, although he hid it very well. MGK knew of since he was like 19. Love the dudes music. His temple recession was really too much to hide though, so was fairly obvious. His hit real fast too.

broko

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah only knew that they did something with their hair because I knew of them when they were younger. Loved 70's show to death, so knew Kutcher was starting to lose hair, although he hid it very well. MGK knew of since he was like 19. Love the dudes music. His temple recession was really too much to hide though, so was fairly obvious. His hit real fast too.

YA i knew of MGK back then but didn't really watch him mutch, never saw his hair. By the way Eminem still has amazing hair, norwood 1, You think he did anything?

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
YA i knew of MGK back then but didn't really watch him mutch, never saw his hair. By the way Eminem still has amazing hair, norwood 1, You think he did anything?
Nah his hair has been the same since he was young. Some people are just NW0s for life.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Eminem is a very intelligent, self aware guy. It wouldn't surprise me if at the first sign of thinning he figured out what to do asap and did it

Of course this is 100% speculation. It's also possible he's just one of the genetically blessed

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was in a position such as Matthew and the rest and asked about my hair I'd say "look lads I'm receding at 23 and there are a lot of people balding even younger than that. I take a drug called finasteride and it slowed it down significantly. A mans hair is just as important to him as a woman's is to her and we need to remove this shame culture around men trying to save their hair."

Cause it's nothing to be ashamed of nobody wants to be bald, at least when it's not their choice.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was in a position such as Matthew and the rest and asked about my hair I'd say "look lads I'm receding at 23 and there are a lot of people balding even younger than that. I take a drug called finasteride and it slowed it down significantly. A mans hair is just as important to him as a woman's is to her and we need to remove this shame culture around men trying to save their hair."

Cause it's nothing to be ashamed of nobody wants to be bald, at least when it's not their choice.
His isn't from finasteride though. Dude is almost definitely wearing hair pieces. Makes sense why he wouldn't say that.

john12341

My Regimen
Reaction score
Machine Gun Kelly is unique because he wears the FUT scar out, since he's punk.

McConaughey is a sellout and should be ashamed hawking that snake oil.