thread for the guys choosing to accept the bald look

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would absolutely love to shave my head because it's clear that once you finally accept it's gone and forget about it, you eventually get your confidence back. That's obviously the point of this thread, I can definitely believe it!

Sure, those guys might look like douchebags and their style isn't for everyone, but the point is they obviously have sky-high confidence in themselves and unlike all of us here, they don't the have the depressing, burden of hairloss on their minds 24/7, so they can actually go out and enjoy their lives and pull plenty of girls at the same time. Doesn't matter if they're slutty or classy, all girls respond to men with high confidence.

Look at Neyo; style, physique, but above all confidence!

So.... as I was saying, I would looooove to accept the bald look, but unfortunately the awkward, retarded-looking egg-shape of my head means that it would probably give me the Sven Goran Eriksson look! + When I grow my stuble out for longer than a few days it turns ginger, even though my hair is light brown... must be the those damn irish genes!