Thoughts On This Transplant, 3000 Grafts..

RichieRich

My Regimen
Reaction score

Stumbled across this on youtube the other day, and the guy seems to of had fantastic results..

Few q's for you guys..

What norwood would you class him as at the beginning?

How has he achieved such great results? He looks pretty bald in the before pictures but his hair looks awesome when you compare it to the whispy pube like hair say Rooney has sprouting from his head..

Thoughts welcomed, looking into a hair transplant in the near future.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stumbled across this on youtube the other day, and the guy seems to of had fantastic results..

Few q's for you guys..

How has he achieved such great results? He looks pretty bald in the before pictures but his hair looks awesome when you compare it to the whispy pube like hair say Rooney has sprouting from his head..

i HATE his hair cut and style for his face and age, i think he would look better buzzed or short.. but he's probably so happy to have hair lol he's not going to cut it for a while.

the actual density he got is very impressive.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score

Yeah I really don't understand the variance in results I see for transplants. It's maddening if you are considering having one. It be like if a boob job could give a woman 34C boobs or her chest could invert into concave holes, lol.

Hair loss is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. The inevitable result of it is mental illness and frustration.

Sorry for the rant. I think this guy looks pretty good. Has good texture and characteristics I guess. His crown seems remarkedly intact in the before video for someone with that much frontal loss. High sides as well.

Last edited:

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Few q's for you guys..

This hair transplant story has already been discussed, you may have a look at this thread:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...lant-too-good-to-be-true.102259/#post-1393963

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i HATE his hair cut and style for his face and age, i think he would look better buzzed or short.. but he's probably so happy to have hair lol he's not going to cut it for a while.

the actual density he got is very impressive.

I hate that hair cut on almost every human being. Women included. He looks like a paint brush.

The problem is not the length imo. It's because there is no change over (dunno if this is the correct english word) at the sides to the top of its head.

My barber fucked up my hair once and I had a hair cut like him. You cant imagine how I hated my mirror for the next weeks. Terrible. Yet so many people cut it like that.