Thoughts on locked "Dr. Cole in 1 month" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

STILL LOOKING

Reaction score
Tool? Again, with the male anatomy? Now you’re an email tough guy? Coming from a 100 pound punk little toothpick means worlds to me. You were dumb enough to show everybody your picture and have the shoulders of a prepubescent girl.

G

STILL LOOKING said:
You were dumb enough to show everybody your picture and have the shoulders of a prepubescent girl.

I feel bad if a girl has my shoulders, since they are certainly not prepubescent shoulders. How many more times are you going to get owned ta just shut up?

STILL LOOKING

Reaction score
I don’t know what’s more hilarious? You responding so quickly with a picture or the HUD housing bathroom, wow. I’m debating whether to respond to you anymore as you CLEARLY have enough problems plaguing you. I’m starting to really feel bad for you and your pathetic existents. By the way, you STILL look prepubescent. Sorry, Dude

G

STILL LOOKING said:
I don’t know what’s more hilarious? You responding so quickly with a picture or the HUD housing bathroom, wow. I’m debating whether to respond to you anymore as you CLEARLY have enough problems plaguing you. I’m starting to really feel bad for you and your pathetic existents. By the way, you STILL look prepubescent. Sorry, Dude

it's a college apartment bathroom. i'm in college. you're pathetic. all you do is personally insult people. your time on this forum will be very short.

G

STILL LOOKING said:
Do you ever go to class? With 20 posts a day, do you have time?

i go to all of my classes and do all of my work, dipshit. and i have a girlfriend as well. way to drag the thread off topic with your trolling.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Still Looking -

I'm giving you a warning.

This is a forum, which by definition means that opposing views are to be given, shared, compared, and contrasted.

In this thread, you've shown a repeated juvenile inability to do this without needing to resort to personal attacks. I'm locking this thread.

Still Looking, keep your debates to the facts of the issues. One more personal attack and you're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.