thoughts on laser tharapy

can idream summore

Reaction score
Has any one heard anything promising on laser treatment? i am wondering if it could help prevent hairloss in any way or even regrow hair for even the newbiest hair LOSER? like if i can gain the 1/4 of an inch of hair i lost back, and just thickin up my hair with shampoo' that would be great! can any one suggest a hair thickiner shampoo w/o SLS' that would be nice of them. i know i should'nt use any thing topical just yet but if laser can regrow hair that has'nt been gone for more than 2-3 months i feel i should try it.
i wanna be like Rockstar and use only nizoral and the laser and grow back and thickn up my hair. i also want to take anginie and may be msm for growing.
also does nizoral make you shed at all?and can u use nizoral then a hair thickner shampoo in the same shower session? if this little combo can work for me i would be stoked on life again and i will be able to look forward to my future once agian..oh ya is nizoral a dht reducer or whatever also?

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
Nizoral is not going to be a viable solution to hairloss. It can help you cosmetically but it's not going to make any kind of signifcant change to your hairloss. I've heard the some say they loved the laser and other say it's a waste of money. It's currently undergoing FDA testing and they(laser makers) seem pretty confident that it will pass the tests.

For right now, if you don't take the proven methods that combat hairloss you are running a risk of only wasting money, time, and hair.

rockstar

Reaction score
Nizoral 1% 3-4 times a week laser comb every 3 days for 15mins, healthy diet, lots of water, excersie....do it.....u wont know till u try it.