Thoughts On Jamie Foxx's Ever Changing Hairline

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
literally looks like something out of a gta game, one day he walks in with a high hairline, leaves with a low one, other times he comes back out with a high hairline, and sometimes gets his temple points done, and sometimes he doesen't. It's a f*****g enigma. As far as i'm aware, the texture of african hair is quite hard to get a transplant done with, although some people like lebron have it done, and it looks horrendous. But i can't quite out my finger on jamie foxx's, because there's the pic with tarantino attached, and you can almost establish the redness in the front part of his hair, than the ones on the side, which could mean a transplant, but as if late, he fashions a low hairline. Either way i'm f*****g bamboozled.

Attachments

• IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 22,591
  • IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,641
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 53,595
  • IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 3,715
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 3,378
  • IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 12,614
  • IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 31,091
  • IMG_0118.GIF
    IMG_0118.GIF
    1.5 MB · Views: 8,298
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 6,447

abarthoso

My Regimen
Reaction score
literally looks like something out of a gta game, one day he walks in with a high hairline, leaves with a low one, other times he comes back out with a high hairline, and sometimes gets his temple points done, and sometimes he doesen't. It's a f*****g enigma. As far as i'm aware, the texture of african hair is quite hard to get a transplant done with, although some people like lebron have it done, and it looks horrendous. But i can't quite out my finger on jamie foxx's, because there's the pic with tarantino attached, and you can almost establish the redness in the front part of his hair, than the ones on the side, which could mean a transplant, but as if late, he fashions a low hairline. Either way i'm f*****g bamboozled.
I'd say concieler in the picture with Tarantino, more than a transplant.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow, does this guy just apply a thick paste of toppik or something? Only thing I can think of. What a f*****g effort it must be to maintain that

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably a hair transplant. Can't imagine him pulling off concealer or a hair system with that short buzzcut style he has.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've seen many African Americans get a thick black paste applied to their hairlines in barber shops. It gives the appearance of thicker and fuller hair, also helps to conceal recession. I think this is the case with foxx too since his hairline seems to change drastically each time he makes a public appearance.

Probably that and the combination of a very good black barber. I've watched video's on you tube of these barber's do their magic and it's f*****g incredible! A guy will walk in as a Norwood 4 and come out looking like a Norwood 0.