Thoughts On Incels, "baldceldom", The Black Pill, The Red Pill, Etc.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After having spent a lot of time on this forum, I naturally ran across another community on the Internet known as self-described "incels" (involuntary celibates), primarily congregating on the site Incels.Me. For those of you who are unfamiliar with them, incels are men who've supposedly repeatedly tried entering into romantic/sexual relationships with women, but to no avail because they think they're the ugliest things in existence. I could go into pages of incel theory, but to keep it simple, it boils something down to the top 5-10% of men get 90-100% of all women based purely on looks. Personality is considered trivial. This is the core of "black pill" ideology, where looks trump everything else by a humongous margin.

"Red pill" ideology, to my knowledge, emphasizes accepting hard truths (looks matter a lot more than anyone will ever tell you; you're probably a lot uglier than you think; women care about looks, then personality; you'll never be a "Chad" (generic term for an attractive male); etc) and then using psychological tricks and other gimmicks in an attempt to try to game the system for your favor, regardless of how hideous you are.

With how incels relate to hairloss, notably "baldceldom," being bald is equated to basically just shooting yourself because no "Stacy" (generic term for a 9/10 female) will ever f*** you because you're a cancer patient. I would imagine this is to especially to relate to younger men in their 20s.

So, my questions to this forum are the following:

Do you identify as a "baldcel" or any other type of incel? If so, when did think you became one (age and/or Norwood)? Would you attribute it more to your hair loss, or visible signs of skin deterioration that come from age?

Do you think incels are just pathetic and self-defeating losers, or do you think they are the most brutally honest about the sexual value market and are just saying truths no one wants to admit? Or both?

As a general rule, do you believe in "redpilling" or "blackpilling"? In other words, do you think there's really a system that you can "game" regardless of your looks? Is gaming this system only meaningful in a certain range of attractiveness, or does it work at all values? Or is trying to game it completely pointless, with your looks or lack of hair dooming yourself to no sex or loving relationships?

Do you think incels are genuine in the sense that they have legitimately tried with women who are close to their actual attractiveness, or do you think incels are just desperate to get laid with top-end model Stacies, but deep down just know they're way too ugly to get one?

Do incels really care about women as equal beings, or see them as "c*m dumpsters" that they feel they're entitled to and are not getting because they have toxic personalities? In other words, are incels just entitled misogynists?

Do you think attractive (8+/10) women date men because they truly like the man, either physically or their interests and personality, or because they see the man as something that provides them a free stream of resources they can use as much as they like to buy whatever materialistic goods they want, while cheating with other men that are so-called "Chads"? In other words, do you think women date men they are currently dating to use as utility while looking for a Chad to actually cheat with, or do you think they actually care about being faithful?

I'd love to hear the forum's thoughts. You can answer whatever question(s) interest you or you think that you can comment on. I know some of my language is a bit explicit; I think you can still handle it though lol.

Last edited:

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll start:

1) I don't idenfity as a "baldcel" because I'm a NW1.5. So, can't say that. I might consider myself a "mentalcel," though (link to a definition: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mentalcel; urban dictionary is hardly an academic source, but I think the definition there is fitting).

2) I think incels are pathetic and self-defeating losers, but I do think they bring up some hard truths that few can or will really accept. The irony is that the best way for incels to disappear is to stop reproducing. Looks like they're already doing that though, lmfao.

3) I do believe there are tricks and techniques you can employ to improve your chances, which will probably work if you're in the mid-range. If you're below that though, I think you probably are fucked.

4)I don't think most incels are particularly honest in terms of claiming they've tried entering into romantic relationships with lots of women and have gotten a 100% fail rate. I think most of them feel they're entitled to 9s and 10s, and feel surprised when they can't get them because they whine like pathetic dogs on the Internet all day.

5) The incel attitude seems to view women as polyamorous demons who think they're entitled to everything and that men are to work hard just as slaves for them while not ever seeing the man as a human being. I think this is an extremely ironic attitude for incels to have. In reality, I think there are some, perhaps many women who function like this, but I don't see it as being a vast majority attitude.

6) I think women can be both.

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
self-defeating losers
This sums it up. They've nailed their own coffin by thinking of it as innate and unchangeable. They have extremely bad luck, that's for sure. Maybe they're missing some part of social interaction and can't even recognize it. But I don't agree with the attitude of resigning yourself to your fate. If your looks are 4/10 or higher then you're not ugly, you're just an unlucky dumbass.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are on a hairloss forum with a norwood 1 ,boi. If it progressed to a nw6 you’d definitely be one of them.