Thoughts On Hair Loss In Correlation With Life

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Note: This is from someone who’s been on finasteride for 14months.

Overall, my claim is - it’s not worth it. What everyone on this forum is doing - it is simply not worth it.

Yes hairloss sucks dick. Yes, you don’t look like you used to, you don't have hair to run your fingers through when stressed or get the experience of trying different hair styles and looks. Yes, people will classify you differently and yes some will even slaughter you by making remarks on your hair to make themselves feel better.

So, what do you do? Well... you turn your whole life 180 degrees. You start reading on causes, treatments. You learn that it is genetic and there exist medication. You devote your time to trying these medications and then taking pictures to see how the meds are doing for you. You have to deal with knowing that some of these meds have side effects (some that are prevalent others that are hidden). You must live with the thought of knowing that the altering compounds of these drugs could down the line impact other aspects of your life (children, libido, thought-processing, heart conditions etc). You check this forum 1-5x a day hoping someone has a answer for you or if a cure is coming out or just simply to feel not alone. You plan your day/life after your hair - “oh I have a meeting today, I must shampoo for the 4th day in a row so it looks good”. You spend ten’s of thousand of dollars on surgeries and products. You play chemist, “oh this chemical brings up this receptor and that one brings down this one”.

By the end of it all you have reached 1 of 3 positions.

1) You have regrown some / most of your hair and feel more confident but know that if you drop any part of the regime your currently on then all your progress/time/dedication went to sh*t.

2) You maintain your hair fairly well and wonder if the same would have happened if you weren't on meds. You contemplate upping your regime to more results just to turn out like 1).

3) You continue to lose more hair and become more and more sad. Continuing to post on these forums until one day you say f*** it snd shave it all off and no longer have any use for these forums and deal with life as it comes to you.

Yes, theres more to these options and what happens but indeed you will either grow hair, maintain or lose.

Congratulations, by the time any of these options are done you have spent years worrying and trying to fix your hair. You have spent countless hours doing research and putting less to promoting your future and goals that you had prior to hairloss.

So, whats the solution you ask? There isn’t one solution. Its a losing battle whatever you do. The only way you can win is by finding yourself and understanding yourself and accepting yourself. If this is through medications and constant worry/ignorance of what they will do to you in the long run so be it. If this is watching every strand fall out until you are fully bald so be it. If this is shaving it off and moving on... so be it.

However, if you are still getting anxiety attacks from this. If you are constantly not feeling well due to the state of your hair... you have not found, understood nor accepted yourself and I suggest you take another path. Look at how many people have been in and out these forums the past 20 years... a lot. No, not many of them have killed themselves, many of them have actually found, understood and accepted themselves. We all can, it just starts with you.

Whatever you choose to do just please put your mental wellbeing first.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can regrow your hair. You just need this tool

oval-hair-brush-with-extra-large-wooden-pins.jpg
And massage a lot. You will experience better results with the essential nutritients for healthy hair . They might even regrow hair and reverse hair loss on it's own. This is the easiest way. I will tell all the steps to reverse hair loss in my next tread.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or you could start with something sustainable and keep going for it until the point hair doesn’t matter as much. None of us would be able to tolerate these sh*t for 100 years.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will tell all the steps to reverse hair loss in my next tread.

Please don't keep us waiting. Every day you hold out on us is another day we have to walk around bald.

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don't keep us waiting. Every day you hold out on us is another day we have to walk around bald.

He has already told us in his other threads -
we just need to carefully read that !?

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can regrow your hair. You just need this tool

View attachment 143823 And massage a lot. You will experience better results with the essential nutritients for healthy hair . They might even regrow hair and reverse hair loss on it's own. This is the easiest way. I will tell all the steps to reverse hair loss in my next tread.
Lmaooo, I notice Mitko’s username before message and I know shits about to go down.