Thoughts on E2/Low Dose Bicalutamide, and others for more aggressive approach.

zeldazoo22

My Regimen
Reaction score
It really sucks....finasteride and low dose oral min are failing me. All hair is becoming thin and see-through, vellus hairs everywhere, so I need a more aggressive approach. I had a consultation with hormone therapy doctor who helps people wanting to become transgender, and she recommended trying low dose Bica, every week or so, to see what happens, assuring that any sexual changes could be reversed. Its either this route, topical E, or trying something like ru58841.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It really sucks....finasteride and low dose oral min are failing me. All hair is becoming thin and see-through, vellus hairs everywhere, so I need a more aggressive approach. I had a consultation with hormone therapy doctor who helps people wanting to become transgender, and she recommended trying low dose Bica, every week or so, to see what happens, assuring that any sexual changes could be reversed. Its either this route, topical E, or trying something like ru58841.
What is the low dose of Bica that your doctor recommended to you to take and when?

zeldazoo22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go with ru. It replaced oral bicalutamide for me. Just normal 50mg dose topically is better than 75mg bica orally.
I had sudden loss in 20s View attachment 183069(completely stopped now and reversed) so I knew when antiandrogens work, as they stop itching and prevent opening of wounds on thinning areas like this: View attachment 183067 View attachment 183068, they would appear when i would lower my bica dose to anything lower than 50mg.
Oral RU? Isn't safety a concern there? What about topical RU?

zeldazoo22

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used all 3 main trans antiandrogens (CPA/bica/spironolactone) and estrogen and ru is harmless compared to that. I had more sides on ketoconazole shampoo than RU (any dose = 0 sides). And results are as good as those extreme regimes.

And i meant TOPICAL RU, 50mg per 1ml. Oral ru doesnt work because of halflife of 1.5h iirc.
Gotchya. Yea Dutasteride really fucked me up so I imagine any other oral anti androgen would really do a number on me. Topical Estrogen got to you? I'm hoping for regrowth too. Can't believe Keto Shampoo gave you sides. What were the sides exactly? I was considering adding keto cream to my head because of the weak anti DHT properties. Thanks for you help.

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
Go with ru. It replaced oral bicalutamide for me. Just normal 50mg dose topically is better than 75mg bica orally.
I had sudden loss in 20s View attachment 183069(completely stopped now and reversed) so I knew when antiandrogens work, as they stop itching and prevent opening of wounds on thinning areas like this: View attachment 183067 View attachment 183068, they would appear when i would lower my bica dose to anything lower than 50mg.
Did you had any sides from Bica?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is being overrun by LGBT transgender people with their veiled propaganda.

finasteride doesn’t work so change your gender.

Just BS, finasteride does work. If finasteride doesn’t work then becoming a freak will not work either.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride didnt stop my hairloss and also grew me tits. dutasteride slowed it down 90%. dutasteride + ru is keeping my nw0 w/o sides.

I just like it buzzed/bald so i dont really care anymore about hair so much these days as when I was desperate on bicalutamide and e2.

Funny it’s always the lower norwoods who claim finasteride doesn’t work.

how do they judge if it works or not?

By the number of hairs they see in the shower lol

I have yet to see a person who claims finasteride doesn’t work lose a Norwood level after trying it for 6 months minimum.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats how you stay lower norwood lmao. Not by waiting miracles of finasteride that never gonna happen for 95%+ people.

That’s how you end up becoming a freak as well

This is why prescriptions exist for a reason because idiot patients are idiots who don’t know how drugs work and end up becoming infertile freaks

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll send you my cumshot bby

What’s the point

You must have damaged your balls beyond repair. You at least stopped and didn’t become a psycho freak for long but considering finasteride damages sperm quality and quantity, transgender treatment literally is chemical castration.

I would be surprised if you can father any children and if you do, they turn out OK.

Which is why I really suggest physical castration to people becoming freaks for hairs, achieves the same effect as chemical castration and you don’t need to spend money or take dangerous anti-androgens Eunuch supposedly live longer too

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet bridgeburn recovered his sperm while on dutasteride after few years (4+) of obscene e2 doses. Its very hard to become infertile and impossible with 1-2mg of e2 I was using for 5-6 months.

You have to understand that some people would rather die than to live with nw6. So what fertility means to me in that state of mind? Lmao absolutely nothing.
Bald freaks are more socially accepted than “trannies” (both invisible to women). But people with hair system commit social suicide if they get caught with it in balkan countries, we literally dont have wigs/saloons for wigs in entire country as no one would wear them.

Im just glad dutasteride+ru saved me from e2 hassle as I was ready to off myself. Now that im stable with hair im stable mentally.
I remember your post on looksmax.org lol.

Are you still active there? Anyways how do you solve insomnia issue while on finasteride? What should I do?

Progesterone cream? Pregnenolone supplement? Sleeping pills (Trazadone, Mirtazapine)?

Shotgun implants?

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me seroquel low dose 25mg (really heavy duty tho) does the job when needed.
No I just deleted account 10 days ago hahhah I would delete it here also if there was an option. I becoming too autistic and depressed from these forums lol.
Appreciate your reply.

Yeah it's kinda extreme and off reality to a certain degree.

Bro the thing is as long as I'm on finasteride, there's insomnia. 2 times I quit on one month mark because of it.

This time I'm on 0.25mg and on the first day, hello insomnia...

Like I have to be on sleeping pills daily just so I'm able to take finasteride?

Do you experience any insomnia on your regimen? That's why you take Seroquel?