Thoughts and experiences with this?

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Well...I was going to recommend MOPC labs....but it looks like they're out of business now :-/

Patrick54

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
Well...I was going to recommend MOPC labs....but it looks like they're out of business now :-/

I tried to find them on the net, ebay, amazon, etc. to order more 15% from them but couldn't. Damn shame I really liked their product.

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
May be MinoxidilMax 15% with AA is better choice and it's cheaper.

TRex

Reaction score
I am on my 9th bottle of Perfect Image Solutions 15%, I am using it only on my frontal hairline and receding temples. I have a bunch of new growth which went from tiny white fuzzies to now half inch long brown hairs and more new white fuzzies. The rest of my scalp, I use the generic 5% minoxidil.

I have used both of these and both work for me, just depends on how much you want to spend.

http://perfectimagesolutions.com/hair-r ... il-for-men

http://minoxidilsolutions.com/products/948/

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Patrick54 said:
Rawtashk said:

I tried to find them on the net, ebay, amazon, etc. to order more 15% from them but couldn't. Damn shame I really liked their product.

I have been using MOPC Labs since 16/6, I like it as well. I have contacted Michael- the owner from MOPC, this is the reply from him:

"I've been shut down by the FDA. I couldn't meet all the Regulation.
Sorry
Thanks for the past purchase.
Michael
- mopclabs"

It seems the FDA is taking action again the 15% minoxidil, may be sooner or later it will take action again the other suppliers? First Dr Lee, now MOPC Labs..... :(

TRex

Reaction score
I don't know if minoxidil max, minoxidil solutions or personal image solutions are compliant with FDA regulations, But I think I am going to buy a bunch of 15% while still can.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
I do not think any of them are compliant with FDA regulations, it is too complicated and cost too much !!

hairington

Reaction score
knowingyou said:
Patrick54 said:
Rawtashk said:

I have been using MOPC Labs since 16/6, I like it as well. I have contacted Michael- the owner from MOPC, this is the reply from him:

"I've been shut down by the FDA. I couldn't meet all the Regulation.
Sorry
Thanks for the past purchase.
Michael
- mopclabs"

It seems the FDA is taking action again the 15% minoxidil, may be sooner or later it will take action again the other suppliers? First Dr Lee, now MOPC Labs..... :(

Damn shame...
Let us never forget the duplicitous posters who threatened and likely followed through on stirring up trouble with the FD@. They could not be more pleased with news like this........

Whenever they shill for a product, let us make certain they are not successful in their smarmy endeavors.

oliviagoddard

Reaction score
I don't think minoxidil is important for women hair loss. Have you tried healthy foods ? such as Low fat dairy products, Walnuts, Oats - Omega-6 fatty acids in particular are essential to maintain normal skin, hair growth & development. Make sure your breakfast includes a bowl of oatmeal every few days in the week.