Thought this was amusing story... if it wasnt so tragic haha

ThisBlows

Reaction score
I'm a young guy and i've scored an awesome girl who i'm pretty damn smitten with and she's into me too, but an unfortunate event happened.

I was chilling at hers with all of her friends in light of a special occasion and i stupidly decided to rest on her hips which invoked her so start playing with my oh so thinning hair. She massaged my scalp for several minutes whilst we fooled around talking smack and watching tv. When i got up she noticed that i'd completely covered her jeans in hair and her hands were left as if she had pat an unclean dog.

I looked at her and she maintained a 'what the fcuk?' expression. Her mates acted as a worthy backdrop, also expressing something resembling amusement and curiosity. It was nasty, i'm only 18 and im thinning like a b**ch. I guess i'll look back and laugh. We can rule the world some day guys!

Oh by no means did it hinder our love :)

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thats a cracker mate. Your right when you say it will be funny to look back on. If anything we live a more eventful life than those without hairloss. Its a journey alright...a bumpy one.. but a journey all the same.

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats good you can laugh it off. That happens to me in college, hairs all over the desks and pages... I just get embarassed though, people are always asking "wtf" were's all the hair coming from?

eXVee

Established Member
Reaction score
Just tell her it's caused by stress and you're hoping that she can help you relax.

When I'm in a shed and people notice it I always use stress as an excuse. It makes you look like a busy man, instead of a balding man. :)

CCS

Reaction score
just playfully bark like a dog next time. Or tell her she is very mean for pulling out all your hair.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
CCS said:
just playfully bark like a dog next time. Or tell her she is very mean for pulling out all your hair.

only you would come back with something retarded like that

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Situations like these are why I buzz my hair. I'd rather her rub my head like a baby than shed my head like a dog.