Thought about young hair transplant patients

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ivan007 said:
s.a.f said:
Surgery aged 20 at nw1.5 (ridicoulus) any ethical surgeon would'nt touch you ! :roll:

Ethical dosent mean good.
And you people are quite funny by saying that ethical doctors wont do a hair transplant...lol like its a honor and a priviledge to be a hair transplant patient. I have the money so he will have to do a hair transplant.In Europe we have something that is called consumer rights.

"Ethical doesnt mean good?" You're 20, you say? I wont hold it against you but I will give you some free wisdom, ehtics is a function of a good doctor. You are missing the point as evident in you obsiquious post. Good luck to you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
The top surgeons wont risk their reputation by ruining some poor kids head, they have plenty of business and can choose who they want to treat. Only the crap surgeons will take anything going. Like the plastic surgeons who give breast implants to 15 yr old girls. Dr Feller refused to perform surgery a certain way on me because it would yeild unnatural looking results. (and therefore could damage his reputation). So we ended up doing it his way and looking back I can see that he was right. The customer is'nt always right.

Looking good do you mean Dr ********?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JDW said:
The thing is would you prefer 5 years with perfect hair, living your life to the max & carefree or the rest of your life feeling self concious, insecure and depressed?

very thought provoking! Good post!

People will see how 5 yrs is nothing. Matter of fact 10-20 yrs is nothing, there is still alot of living ahead and to look like a freak is not part of any mindful human beings plan.

s.a.f

Reaction score
5yrs is a long time when you are 20. Then he'll have a long time to regret it. Take it from me when it comes to hair transplant you must always be conservative.

Ivan007

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
The top surgeons wont risk their reputation by ruining some poor kids head, they have plenty of business and can choose who they want to treat.

He HAS to do a hair transplant if i want it, thats my rigt and i know better what i want to do with my body. I would even consider going to court with such a doctor, and believe me this would really damage his reputation and the Doctor knows that.

G

Ivan007 said:
s.a.f said:
The top surgeons wont risk their reputation by ruining some poor kids head, they have plenty of business and can choose who they want to treat.

He HAS to do a hair transplant if i want it, thats my rigt and i know better what i want to do with my body. I would even consider going to court with such a doctor, and believe me this would really damage his reputation and the Doctor knows that.

well i support your decision to have it if thats what you want, but is your name short for Ivan the terrible? like forcing people to do what you want kid?

no doctor HAS to work on you. do you think that doctors are your slaves and you can order them around?

ridiculous. your post was totally pathetic. oh i'd go to court with him and damage his reputation just for refusing to work on me. lol, pathetic.

CCS

Reaction score
Ivan007 said:
s.a.f said:

His would help his reputation, not hurt it. He'd post it on his site and say, "Look at me: I'm so ethical I refused to do work on someone not fit for a transplant even though the person took me to court and I lost some business." Everyone would trust him then.

Ivan007

Reaction score
no doctor HAS to work on you
]
I'm a client, a paying customer like everyone else and if he refuses than that's illegal. Awww man people around the world are undergoing plasctic surgeries, castrations, sex change operations and even cut of their limbs of and you want to tell me that no surgeon will do a friggin hair transplant on me....thats just hilarious :hairy:

s.a.f

Reaction score
You are an idiot. Nobody has to do work on you just because you are willing to pay them its totaly up to them. Just in the same way that a doorman can refuse you entry to a club for no reason at all. If I went to a tattoo artist and asked him to tattoo F*CK OFF across my forehead. I would expect that most would refuse. I think the fact that no one else on here agrees with you yet you continue to argue just goes to show you are in the wrong.

Ivan007

Reaction score
No you are the idiot and get out of the boards and get a life and i will get a hair transplant and encourage anybody to get a hair transplant as soon as possible.

s.a.f

Reaction score
:D :D :D :p

G

i didn't know they stacked sh*t that high. that's amazing.

ivan the terrible indeed. he too was a shameless bully.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ivan007 said:
s.a.f said:

He doesnt have to do anything! Medical professionals can turn down any case they see as unfit for their practice. I dont care how much f'in gangsta money you have, but if you look hard enough you will find a hack that will take your money and your head. Beware of that. Also, you can also come to a reasonable aggreement in your plan with the MD.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ivan007 said:
no doctor HAS to work on you
]
I'm a client, a paying customer like everyone else and if he refuses than that's illegal. Awww man people around the world are undergoing plasctic surgeries, castrations, sex change operations and even cut of their limbs of and you want to tell me that no surgeon will do a friggin hair transplant on me....thats just hilarious :hairy:

Where do you live? A third world country? Does a man say how much money do you have when u have a cold? 100, 200, 300? 300 gets better care the others go to a hole in the wall with poor indigent people. :x

You're missing the point and generalizing. Gee how gratuitous of you. Seems like you're very immature. You just dont realize whatb you are getting into. It doesnt seem like you have done your research either.

:x

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
LOL...my take exactly. He's in for a hard-learned lesson if he proceeds given his circumstance. Unfortunately the lesson may be taught over the span of decades.

Ivan007

Reaction score
It doesnt seem like you have done your research either.
i have done my research, i know what im risking and i always get what i want. The diffrence between me and you is that i have the guts to do it in my 20 because im not a pansy boy like you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
OK go and get your schoolboy hairline, we're just saying be prepared to keep going back to play m.p.b catch up for the rest of your life. Hopefully you have the donor to spare.

G

Ivan007 said:
i have done my research, i know what im risking and i always get what i want. The diffrence between me and you is that i have the guts to do it in my 20 because im not a pansy boy like you.

Watch Big Ivan as he proceeds to take the kids' lunch money in the old Russian schoolyard, Friday, on HairLossTalk.com.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ivan007 said:

Pansy now? I'm sure you always get what's coming to you too. Son it's easy to get tough on an internet board. Real men dont do that. I didnt need a transplant in my 20's so do your research instead of making weak comments.

Trust me you are in for a possible train wreck with that attitude.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ivan these guys aren't saying these things to stop you from pursuing your dream and looking better, they're trying to help you. You better think about that.