Those Who Have Had Hair Transplants Quick Question...

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im currently 7-8weeks post fue i was wondering f you noticed the grafts which fell out if they were bent

ive noticed a fair few just now i noticed a shortish one which is U shape and looks like the root was bent back on insertion?

others are kinked and are L shaped basically just wondering if any of you lot have had the same when the hair shed,

ive pretty much stopped shedding by now, however a few do still fall, like the one i just mentioned,

so just curious really if anyone could help put my mind at ease thanks

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it's normal for the shedded hairs to have a 'hook' at the end like a U shape, I had a few like that

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The hairs can be screwed up for months, when they first start to come out mine were very thin and weak. Over time they strengthen up, it may take 6 months so don't worry how they look.

Josiah Schaffer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All different types for me at 4 months but it's finally starting to balance out. That's why they say 12-18 months. You'll see your final result probably at 9-10 months as far as growth goes but the quality, texture and shape changes well past that.

As far as the hairs that did fall out, I only freaked out once but then stopped thinking about it and just trusted the process. Much better choice.