Those Who Are Nw2.5-3 And Temple Peakless, What Hairstyles Do You Run To Cover Up Your Recession?

John Jay

My Regimen
Reaction score
My forehead is enormously wide because I lost my temple peaks at like age 17 and have giant, receded temples. My hair just looks like messy sh*t all the time because I let it grow out to cover my giant temple recession up. Does anyone here have this problem? I’ve been cutting my hair for a few years because I’m so humiliated by how bad it looks and I’m afraid if I go to an actual stylist they’re going to reveal my recession.

What do you guys do for this? I have a weird shaped head so I don’t want to cut it short, but I can’t find any example photos online to emulate. Every time I look for “receding hairline haircuts” the guys either have in tact temple peaks or don’t even have hairline recession.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
My temples (talking about the triangle shaped thing on each side) have thinned years ago so hair barely grows on them. They are still visible but if I let my sides grow out it looks uneven. So I basically have no choice but to keep the sides buzzed close to the skin and grow out the top in a low fade.

Luckily it suits me but if I could choose I would let it all grow out in a messy style.

What I have (but my forehead isn't as big) (yeah the 2nd guy is much more attractive, but focus on the hairstyle):

upload_2016-11-8_13-9-0-png.png

vs.

What I want:

MT-1.jpg

John Jay

My Regimen
Reaction score
My temples (talking about the triangle shaped thing on each side) have thinned years ago so hair barely grows on them. They are still visible but if I let my sides grow out it looks uneven. So I basically have no choice but to keep the sides buzzed close to the skin and grow out the top in a low fade.

Luckily it suits me but if I could choose I would let it all grow out in a messy style.

What I have (but my forehead isn't as big) (yeah the 2nd guy is much more attractive, but focus on the hairstyle):

View attachment 120426

vs.

What I want:

View attachment 120427

Thanks for the reply. I could probably have the hair of the second guy if I really grew it out to cover my forehead (I have wavy/curly hair as well), but I feel like you have to be good looking to pull that off. I don’t have those triangle things at all anymore (I call them temple peaks) so my forehead looks incredibly wide from the front. I would kill for the hairline you’ve got, here’s more how mine looks:

Attachments

• 2F2AC427-CA5C-470E-AA00-A4CA6934E078.jpeg
    2F2AC427-CA5C-470E-AA00-A4CA6934E078.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 242