This Viral Mansplaining Meme On Twitter Frustrated Me

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many of you have seen the following:

TwittterMansplaining.png

This discussion went viral and there were many jokes associated with it.

I want to start off by saying that "Professional Door to door coffee salesman" is an a**h** and a moron, and deserves to be ridiculed. His comment is useless, he's just trying to show off his intelligence, it's aggressive and this likely happens a lot to women. They have a right to be annoyed. That's fine.

What did enrage me, however, is the original comment by Amanda Smith. It's completely inaccurate and it took a lot for me to not point out how inaccurate it is. I'm going to be brief, as I'm feeling sensitive and I don't have the energy right now.

1) My father died of prostate cancer, he dealt with plenty of painful and invasive tests. I don't want to describe it much beyond saying that it was worse than having a finger in his butt for five seconds.

2) I've been to multiple urologists for ED and I'm aware of the experiences of other men. I also went another time due to what may have been an infection. I will not describe things further beyond saying that Amanda Smith's comment is inaccurate.

3) Men are more likely to brag about being in health than to lament not being in good health. The latter is an indicator of non-masculinity, of declining virility. They won't go around sharing it with women due to it being a stigma. I'm sure that many men in Amanda Smith's life have been through far worse than a digital rectal exam, they're just not telling her about it, and she's too dumb to realize that.

4) Points #1, 2, 3 could be adapted to be related to hair loss.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a human trait, people like to do this all the time in an attempt to gain momentary power.

Just like the person who makes a solid yet slightly controversial statement on Facebook and gets several replies under his post pointing a grammar mistake he made with none of the comments actually addressing his ideas. People are like "buy yourself a thesaurus!" and think they've won.

People don't like to seem stupid, or to have their whole worldview put into question, or to be upset about a statement without being able to explain why. Because the ideas the author dangle with are just too complex and actually require a lot of research and thinking, so it's easier to attack anything readily available:

- You're bald haha (if the guy has a profile picture)
- You're old (remember, ageism is fine)
- You made a grammar mistake
- I see you like Ben Shapiro, you're a nazi!
- You're white

For most people, thinking and writing clearly about what they find faulty about the author's reasoning is just too demanding, so they take a shortcut to fool other people who don't want to think into believing that they won the debate.

I know a girl who works at the BBC and yesterday, she was proudly demonstrating in front of their building with signs: "End the wage gap at the BBC, there is still a 9% gap, we want equal pay!". I really, really wanted to write: "Maybe women at the BBC could set up a meeting with their manager to renegotiate their salary?"

That would have caused an epic meltdown and a PC mob would have come my way. People don't like to truly think about things, they prefer to virtue-signal, advertise about it on social networks with a big smile on their faces and then believe that they've done something constructive.

This is probably what that woman who just wrote "muh mansplaning!" thought. Ideological drivel ready to use, no thinking required, everything wrong with the world must be the result of power dynamics between groups. Men oppress women with power, money, words, their erect penis, etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/uwekw/facts_and_statistics_detailing_male_oppression/

"Let me masterfully in confirmation bias to dismiss those realities, women are oppressed, I'm telling you!" And if you're a man, you'll also get a few items from the list above, along with a:

"Boohoo, poor men, should we feel sorry for you?"

That one's lethal, and frustrates me more than any of the cheap comebacks that radical feminists like to use.

The one I hate the most is when I'm trying to debunk the idea of male superiority I point out the stats on how there are now fewer males in third level education than women, "Oh so you want to be the victim now, poor males are being discriminated against!! I thought you were against this victimhood mentality".

No you stupid c*** I'm trying to explain how you are not a victim for simply being a female.

Anyway I'll leave this here.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lesson here, dump twitter and stay off social media, its just become a haven for retards trying to get other people to fight their instigated battles.

f*** twatter and failbook.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took a break from facebook and twitter by changing my passwords to something really convoluted, and then putting away the passwords in a tedious place. I have not logged on to twitter since. I did log on to facebook once or twice and that's fine.

I think that facebook can be a net positive, but only in small doses. In large doses, including the dose that most people use it with, it's a net negative.

I do need a FB account as a lot of dating apps require you to log in via facebook.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do need a FB account as a lot of dating apps require you to log in via facebook.

and thats how these companies get that juicy data on your. For all those sites that utilize my gmail to logon I have a 2nd nonsense trolling gmail just for that, let them have THAT info instead.
If you need it for dating, just make a blank facebook and dump your original

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
and thats how these companies get that juicy data on your. For all those sites that utilize my gmail to logon I have a 2nd nonsense trolling gmail just for that, let them have THAT info instead.
If you need it for dating, just make a blank facebook and dump your original

Why do you worry about companies having your data? Is it the idea of the CIA snooping on you? the creepy ads? Would you ever send your DNA to 23andMe?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you worry about companies having your data? Is it the idea of the CIA snooping on you? the creepy ads? Would you ever send your DNA to 23andMe?

I personally am not worried, it was actually an anti hypocrisy sarcastic remark based on todays "political climate". Google has been selling your data for YEARS and no one cared..... amazon sells your history to advertisers constantly..... yet some story about FB and Trump comes out and ......" OH MA GERD, its the end of the world!"

Though I DO Have a second trolling account for logins, but thats because of sharing my gmail access with other sites who can probably EASILY be hacked!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's such a double standard for women and men. It really is.

It's true though, as men, we don't complain about health issues.

There really isn't much support for men, on most health topics, other
than erectile function.

Last edited:

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Twitter is a leftist sh*t hole. Avoid at all costs. It was funny until milo got banned. GOAT troll status.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
It's such a double standard for women and men. It really is.

It's true though, as men, we don't complain about health issues.

There really isn't much support for men, on most health topics, other
than erectile function.

It goes further. Divorce laws pedal to women as do much of biology and fertility. Fake rape accusations and assault.

Take for instance, what anti sl*t shaming is? Promotion of single moms? Anti fat shaming? It's a piss poor attempt to mitigate plummeted sexual market value.

If a woman is a wh***, she maybe unfit to be a mother or she maybe pregnant and your expected to foot the bill. The same goes for single moms. A dead hubby is a widow. Not to be confused.

Let's say it like it is. Most women spend their youth chasing playboy and bad boys. Burning youth. Cannot judge without screaming misogynist. Women aesthetics have been squandered, its baby rabies times.

For every unicorn that 'isn't like that,' you can find the vast majority of people just that if not worse.

2018 and despite how good things are, women are always quick to cry wolf. When smv is at snow all time high, people listen. When it hits the wall, nobody gives a damn.