This seems to be a great product?!

ScreaminPete

Reaction score
I'm not even gonna waste my time with your pointless advertising, well done for doing your homework on some other products but you are still full of sh*t in my humble opinion and your product is still NOT GUARANTEED to do anything

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Natureboy said:
axon what is proven?

minoxidil and propecia is no alternative.....to me.

I never would take a product which stops hair loss only for the time I use it, has side effects and after stop taking it hair is falling faster and faster.

No remedy has ever made the claim to be permanent,. they all will only stop/slow hair loss during the time they are used, not after. After quitting minoxidil you will only lose the hair you saved, and on Propecia, you will just begin to lose hair again at the same rate you were before (so you will still have more hair).

There is a lot of money to be made off of people like you who are willing to try any unproven treatment that makes claims that you want to hear. But if those products had legitamacy, they wouldnt be so obscure.

Well, all except for one! I have a remedy that DOES work! I would like to introduce you all to my own new wonderful hair remedy, Flux Hair Tonic! FHT's active ingredient is municiple tap water! Dont ask how it works, just look at the results!

"I am a respected TV personality that had been bald for 30 years before trying Flux's incredible product"
kojak1.jpg

"But now I have a full head of hair, and am filled with confidence!"
chewbaka.gif

Thats right, kiddies! It really works. To order, simply send $500 to: 3rd Washroom along, behind the hot water pipes, in a brown paper bag, Victoria Station, London, UK.

G

Natureboy said:
axon what is proven?

minoxidil and propecia is no alternative.....to me.

I never would take a product which stops hair loss only for the time I use it, has side effects and after stop taking it hair is falling faster and faster.

Well then you should take this natural product and stick it up your .........!

Stingray

Reaction score
If you can prove (in FDA clinical trials, and show certification) that your product has the ability to REVERSE damage and not cause a dependancy, then by all means you would be a multi-billionaire, and there would not be a single bald guy on this planet.

That said, there is no possible way with today's technology and medicine that can stop hairloss and maintain the results without using the product for the remainder of ones life.

Saying otherwise is a lie and to promote it as such is cruel and deceitful.

How these people can sleep with this on their head just boggles my mind.

G

I just read the "study" on this website. Now that I have stopped laughing, I just want to say that anyone who wants to buy this stuff, well we have a very nice bridge in Brooklyn that I happen to own! I will sell it to you for........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lovely711

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
I just read the "study" on this website. Now that I have stopped laughing, I just want to say that anyone who wants to buy this stuff, well we have a very nice bridge in Brooklyn that I happen to own! I will sell it to you for........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will give a much better deal than bruce.. I will sell SFO golden gate bridge for $3.99 with $2.99 MIR (Mail and rebate).. Sounds reasonable???

Natureboy

Reaction score
the study is something I can't believe too.

Otherwise everything is possible on this planet. :laugh:

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Natureboy said:
the study is something I can't believe too.
Natureboy - you just admitted defeat. I suggest if you want to participate as a member with any credibility, you never mention this stuff again.

You can keep your views about herbal remedies vs. science etc. - everybody is entitled to an opinion. Just don't link that opinion to a sales message...

jerry grant

G

Natureboy said:
Otherwise everything is possible on this planet. :laugh:

Study the difference between possibility and probability! The valley in between is where fools tread!

Natureboy

Reaction score
okok,
but I have read in this forum that revivogen works and it is nothing different then the product i take...

oaslam

Reaction score
One time Revivogen user

I used Revivogen for one year and four months, in conjunction with no other products, and although I'm only one case, I'm unhappy to report that it didn't work for me: which is to say that it didn't re-grow any hair, neither in my crown or at my temples.

Now, Revivogen is a product which has a lot of ingredients in it. The makers of Revivogen have basically just taken whatever has seemed remotely effective and tossed it into a stable-base product. So, even if Revivogen worked for some people, which I doubt (unless of course they also used minoxidil and/or Propecia, etc.) it may not be attributable solely to the fatty acids found in it.

O.

P.S. Also, I don't use Revivogen shampoo, as I stated below, to in any way re-grow hair. I just think it's a good shampoo that makes my hair look nice... Maybe that's the only benefit of fatty acids.

G

Re: One time Revivogen user

oaslam said:
I used Revivogen for one year and four months, in conjunction with no other products, and although I'm only one case, I'm unhappy to report that it didn't work for me: which is to say that it didn't re-grow any hair, neither in my crown or at my temples.

Now, Revivogen is a product which has a lot of ingredients in it. The makers of Revivogen have basically just taken whatever has seemed remotely effective and tossed it into a stable-base product. So, even if Revivogen worked for some people, which I doubt (unless of course they also used minoxidil and/or Propecia, etc.) it may not be attributable solely to the fatty acids found in it.

O.

P.S. Also, I don't use Revivogen shampoo, as I stated below, to in any way re-grow hair. I just think it's a good shampoo that makes my hair look nice... Maybe that's the only benefit of fatty acids.

Well said. Thanks for balanced input!

:rockon:

Natureboy

Reaction score
thanks oaslam.

I think you can only see if something works for you by trying. Perhaps it is snake oil perhaps goat butter....in some cases products like these work definetely.

I know of those cases and I know of many many cases propecia and minoxidil don't work.

And I don't have the hope that science will find a formula that really works within the next years.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Natureboy said:
I never would take a product which stops hair loss only for the time I use it.
The fact that you think this way is evidence that you don't understand some of the basic of how hair loss and hair loss treatment works. Therefore, for you to even provide an opinion on what might or might not work can be dangerous to those around you. While this probably sounds harsh, we truly do feel that those uneducated on hair loss should not comment on how to treat it at all. Lurkers and newbies believe most of what they read here. As a result, opinions can be damaging. So please, before providing your two cents, please fully educate yourself on the basics.

Were I to find myself in the midst of a crowd of people discussing Leukemia, I would limit my contribution to asking questions and educating myself. I'd save the comments and personal opinions for much later on, when I knew what those around me knew.

By the way, there is a forum for unproven and experimental treatments. If you do wish to contribute on these discussion boards, you may have more freedom in that forum than in this one. We try to keep the speculative out of this area, and over there. From the home page of these forums (click "HairlossTalk Discussion Forums Index" at the top), you will see "Unproven and Experimental Treatments" listed. This thread will be moved there in a day or two.

HairLossTalk.com

Natureboy

Reaction score
thank you hairloss moderator.

I understand what you like me to tell but fact is that we don't we don't know how minoxidil works is this right? we only know that it works and know how the working could be.

for the moment science says that dht is the reason for hair loss. but science doesn't know all the things in our body that make the hair root so sensitive to dht.

what I want to say, when science says dht makes the hair fall out but doesn't knwo what can be done to safe the root, then a discussion about the things that could handle this problem should be allowed.

sure, we can talk about propecia, fins, minoxidil....but why discussing we know that it works in some cases.

ok, I will stop the discussion because there are only a small group of people being open minded for new ways of treatment.

One point to finish, when dht really is the problem and there should be aproduct that keeps the root strong enough not be agressed by dht then this product could work.

Bye

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Natureboy said:
...I will stop the discussion because there are only a small group of people being open minded for new ways of treatment.
Skeptics may be a better word. I bet there isn't a single person here that hasn't tried some of these alternative and unproven treatments.

Calling us closed minded is ridiculous - we are all combing the world and anxiously searching for the next latest and greatest. But none of us are going to waste another wood nickel chasing after products that have that all-too-familiar scent of hyperbole permeating from their advertisements.

Or from the independent reps who peddle them.

jerry grant

Natureboy

Reaction score
sorry jerry,

I anted to call you closed minded. I know that it is depressing to see that nothing really works.

Sorry, I just wanted to discuss.

Regards

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Natureboy said:
I use capris for years because all of my male relative have hair loss.
Yet, on February 9 of THIS year, you posted a question to the forum at regrowth.com asking if anybody had any "experience in using Capris method 24?" and "what about efficiency...does it really work as shown"

http://www.regrowth.com/hair_loss_forum ... cfm?t=5582

So what's the deal? Are you selling this stuff or not?

jerry grant

Natureboy

Reaction score
let me explain,
it's right the male relatives all have hair loss.
It's right I am using capris and I have no hair loss till now.

why I post is to know if there are people out there who have positive results with the products.

f.e. when you buy minoxidil and open a thread then nobody would ever think that you sell this stuff right?
but you open the thread to get some motivation using the product!

that's all I wanted and yes the title and perhaps my first posting should be different to explain why I open these threads.

Please apologize. You will see, we can talk about all other products, but not propecia, minoxidil...I don't like these drugs. I have taken antibiotica for months in the past have bad experience in side effects of drugs.

Regards