This seems to be a great product?!

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't so clear that English is not your primary language, I wouldn't believe you. With that in mind, I will take you for your word. I apologize if I have been overly harsh in my comments.

jerry grant

G

Natureboy said:
thanks oaslam.

I

And I don't have the hope that science will find a formula that really works within the next years.

Actually we know the combination of propecia and minoxidil is very effective for a very high percentage of users who properly use them.

That is science. The other stuff you are talking about is dreaming.

:freaked:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Natureboy said:
And I don't have the hope that science will find a formula that really works within the next years.

Natureboy, please review Martin's pictures, having used only propecia and minoxidil and nizoral for 1 year:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/photogallery/pgmartin.htm

Clinical trials done on 1,553 men for a period of two years where researchers sat and literally counted hairs showed that 83% of the men either had the *maintained* or *increased* hair count using nothing but Propecia alone, when they were previously losing hair.

If you can do that with this product you're promoting, I will put it on the home page and there will be no arguments. This isn't about being open minded, its about clinical studies, solid research, and establishing evidence that something works. In the world of hair loss treatments, if you don't have solid evidence, you don't have anything.

HairLossTalk.com

Natureboy

Reaction score
ok,
the study shows that it works.
the study doesn't show how many years does the combination wors and which side effects will arise over the years.

you know about xenical? a great product...one day people started to see that side effect can be death...

please don't misunderstand me I am glad that the products help you but there are people like me who are sceptical for pharmaceutical products.

Wishing you a nice week.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Natureboy said:
the study doesn't show how many years does the combination work
Wrong.

Natureboy said:
and which side effects will arise over the years.
Wrong. There are 2 year side effects lists, and the trial has gone on now for over 6 years with a post-marketing side effects list printed on the inserts. Finasteride has existed as Proscar for nearly 20 years now in a daily dose thats five times the amount of Propecia, so the safety profile is well established. Everyone has hypersensitive responses sometimes, this is normal.

Natureboy said:
there are people like me who are sceptical for pharmaceutical products
And you completely contradict this logic by instead promoting products that have *zero* clinical trials *zero* safety profiles and *zero* evidence that they even work. You're skeptical of products that have all these things, but you aren't skeptical of ones that don't. That makes little sense.

Please educate yourself before you speak further here. Im not going to be able to keep up with all your posts to correct everything you say, and I would prefer that you not mislead newbies with comments like those above.

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairlossTalk said:
Natureboy said:
the study doesn't show how many years does the combination work
Wrong.

Natureboy said:
and which side effects will arise over the years.
Wrong. There are 2 year side effects lists, and the trial has gone on now for over 6 years with a post-marketing side effects list printed on the inserts. Finasteride has existed as Proscar for nearly 20 years now in a daily dose thats five times the amount of Propecia, so the safety profile is well established. Everyone has hypersensitive responses sometimes, this is normal.

Natureboy said:
there are people like me who are sceptical for pharmaceutical products
And you completely contradict this logic by instead promoting products that have *zero* clinical trials *zero* safety profiles and *zero* evidence that they even work. You're skeptical of products that have all these things, but you aren't skeptical of ones that don't. That makes little sense.

Please educate yourself before you speak further here. Im not going to be able to keep up with all your posts to correct everything you say, and I would prefer that you not mislead newbies with comments like those above.

HairLossTalk.com

Nice Job HairLossTalk.com-We will try to keep an eye on natureboy.

Natureboy--You remind me of the those who feel that anything that is "natural" (please define that with precision!) cannot possibly be bad for you. Hence you will use that substance without the slightest hesitation.

Well, bacteria is natural, virus, germs, etc. all natural. Many natural plant substances, fatal in even small doses. Bee stings, fatal to many.

All natural, all deadly.

So, HairLossTalk.com is dead on. Why be fearful of a substance with a 20 yr history of being tracked and monitored when you blithely ingest or apply substances that you know nothing about?

:freaked2:

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Natureboy said:
Am I right, visited a new site on the web and thought it sounds quite good.
What's your impression?

http://www.methodee.com

Natureboy

The page cannot be displayed because it's a scam.
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable because it's a scam. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties,because it's a scam or you may need to adjust your f*****g brain settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later. when you get a clue.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly stupid.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP)./Your mother.
If your mommy has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings in case you are too stupid to do it yourself.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link, perhaps one like http://www.propecia.com or http://www.minoxidil.com .Have a nice day. :)

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer