This regimen works!

billlamp1

Reaction score
I started coming to this site about a year ago and I must say it has really changed things for me in a positive way. I read a post and found the Regrow Now show and then I just started following these forums here at hairlosstalk three or four times a week and I found all kinds of other stuff that has really worked well for me in less than one year. I'm now taking finasteride, minoxidil 5%, nizoral 2%, green tea - 3times a week, L-Lysine three times a week and a multi vitamin and before I found the forums here at HairLossTalk.com, I was only taking Minoxidol. Thanks a bunch to all of you great posters for providing great information to vulnerable hair loss sufferers! Bill Lampkin

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The big three has done wonders for me too. Everyone serious about keeping hair has to try it. Adding other stuff and experimenting once you are on the big three is also a good idea.

billlamp1

Reaction score
I agree with you as I first started with the Big Three and the guy from Regrow Now hair show said that he has had a lot of success with adding L-Lysine. He said that it seemed to make the Big Three work more effectively. I also heard a guy here on the forums ( Aplunk? ) and he said that he likes Green Tea and I could never see what the correlation between hair and green tea has, but it really makes my hair look a lot healthier and and gives it a nice texture. It is important though to start off with the Big three only and then add other supplements so you can measure your progress.

leolankins

Reaction score
Yeah. The L-Lysine interests me too. I hear Mark Brassia at Regrow Now talking about it and he makes it sound like it's real good for your hair but I could never really figure out how it helps? I was taking it about a year ago and I may want to start it back up. I feel that I need something more than just The Big Three.

JonnyX

Reaction score
I've been on the big three for about 3 years. It has worked wonders for my crown. It never really thinned out enought to see my scalp but when I did the pull test I was getting hair falling out back there as well as in front. Now I do not get any hair falling out ont he crown but the front is still a battle. I am quickly developing the horse shoe pattern. I never get major sheds like I have read about here but every morning I can pull out around 50 or so hairs from that frontal region. It is so frustrating.

Interesting to hear about adding L -Lysine and green tea as I would like to step up my fight for the frontal issue. My questions is where do you get it and how do you apply it. Thanks,