This Place Is Full Of Depression, And Self-pity

Realistzed

My Regimen
Reaction score
i can't believe the amount of beta faggots on here that constantly spout their obvious mental illness. Even saw someone contemplate suicide over their hair loss, what the actual f. You think people born with 2 limbs contemplate suicide, no, they f*****g deal with it.

Also, can't believe the amount of sh*t on here about going bald, means you will never find a girl. I started balding at 16, was nw3 at 18. Before balding, I had never even hugged a girl. Decided to shave my head and hit the gym, within 6 months I had a girlfriend. Seriously, you people need to get a grip and realize people have it much f*****g worse than you.. pathetic.

HeadGrass

My Regimen
Reaction score
Things are relative. I mean if someone has been living a normal life with only moderate stress and things start snowballing and he loses one thing after another then hair is actually a pretty big deal. I mean hair = sexual attraction. So in essence we subconsciously see hair loss as a cut off to our reproductive success even if it is not true. Plus after a while of losing this part and that part of your life and health someone may decide that he wants a fresh start and what better start then to see yourself in your offspring? An offspring that is gonna be harder to get without sexual attraction.

All in all it is a big deal, sure it's not losing limbs yet still we can also compare losing hair to death? So does nothing matter? Like, "Oh yeah? You lost only your 1 arm? Well my brother LOST BOTH! HAH." This isn't a competition. No need to one up someone all the time mate. That's just rude. Everyone is fighting their own battle and relatively speaking it is just as hard for someone who is losing their hair compared to someone who is losing something else, RELATIVELY speaking. I am not being unsympathetic here either. There is a reason why blind people or deaf people have their other senses naturally enhanced to a superhuman level. It's because our bodies are capable of much more yet they also block us off to even the playing field. It's all part of G-d's plan.

I wrote a lot only because I have also pondered about OP's message a lot and he does have a point. Although there is always to sides so I guess I felt like playing devil's advocate.

Last edited:

The Balding Boulder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Things are relative.
It's amazing how this simple fact bypasses some people.

What about starving children in Africa, who struggle everyday to get sufficient food and water. Why is it always about looking at people worse off than you? It's such a cheap way of feeling better. How about fighting for what you desire so dearly and doing everything to get it?

What I like about this forum is that it's full of people who refuse to give in and give up. I like that.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decided to shave my head and hit the gym, within 6 months I had a girlfriend.

Yep, you've got it all figured out mate

giphy (2).gif

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i can't believe the amount of beta faggots on here that constantly spout their obvious mental illness. Even saw someone contemplate suicide over their hair loss, what the actual f. You think people born with 2 limbs contemplate suicide, no, they f*****g deal with it.

Also, can't believe the amount of sh*t on here about going bald, means you will never find a girl. I started balding at 16, was nw3 at 18. Before balding, I had never even hugged a girl. Decided to shave my head and hit the gym, within 6 months I had a girlfriend. Seriously, you people need to get a grip and realize people have it much f*****g worse than you.. pathetic.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I've realized i only visit this site when im super depressed about my hair in rhe hope that there is a post called: We have done it guys, We are cured. Since this is not going to happen i'll just keep living my life they way it's always been: The job, the family, the f*****g big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead till the day you die.
Everyone that says there is light at the other side of the tunnel is just lying, the tunnel has only one exit, which is death, we all die, so you can convince yourself that your life was worth living but at the end of the day it won't mater AT ALL.
Idk why im saying this xd

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hair loss is very scary for most people because it is giving up something very public (hair on your head) and transforming how you look permanently into something else. Usually reserved for someone 'older'. Anyone attached to their looks will go through a little crisis when this happens.