This might ruin your day (warning!! graphic pics)

G

Jay this is shocking what happened to this guy but im glad Dr Martnick did a wonderful job fixing him up.She is a excellent surgeon i can vouch for that as ive had surgery perfomed by her 12 months ago.

Damo

Jay Tee

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow I had no idea that was the same doctor who did your procedure. I've seen your pictures and the results are outstanding. Congrats!

G

Thnaks alot Jay im very happy with them.Im very excited to be going back in a weeks time for some more in the front region.

Damo

G

damien said:
Thnaks alot Jay im very happy with them.Im very excited to be going back in a weeks time for some more in the front region.

Damo

I think once you have your next session it will look great. You will feel great about it...

G

Trax im feeling nervous about this one but also excited as i really want it to turn out nice and dense.Im getting them out in at 50cm/2 she told me hope that it works, she thinks it will and i suppose she is the expert too,so im leaving my faith in her hands.

Damo

Jay Tee

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck, Damien. If your second procedure turns out as good as the first, then you have nothing to worry about! And if you could, please post pictures. I'm sure you'll end up with a great job. I'm considering a second procedure for the crown area myself.

G

Jay thanks for your positive comments.I will definately be posting oics again of my second procedure so everyone can see.

Damo

GeminiX

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing them, your results are very encouraging!

D

G

Thnaks Gemini im sort of nervous in a way.Didint thye put you under sedation for your procedure?

Damo