This Is What Hairloss Does To A Man

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
QK4TU48.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/773859/Kenyan-man-girlfriend-claimed-raped-chicken

how many chicken until the public finally wakes up and put some money into finding a cure for hairloss?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 121459

how many chicken until the public finally wakes up and put some money into finding a cure for hairloss?
Dude I laughed so hard to your comment..

But seriously now, you think its due to hairloss? Arent all men there suffer from hairloss? (they receding at relatively young age)

Also wtf, they really charge someone cause of raping fuking chicken? Man they are more strict than I thought...

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
But seriously now, you think its due to hairloss? Arent all men there suffer from hairloss? (they receding at relatively young age)...

Why is that? All the sugar cain, lack of vitamins and blazing heat?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is that? All the sugar cain, lack of vitamins and blazing heat?
hmm, dont know... but why is it matter? I just stated that because if all men are like that there then it is not really considered as "ugly" right? otherwise no one would f*** no one there

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard that white women lust for bbc

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I laughed so hard to your comment..

But seriously now, you think its due to hairloss? Arent all men there suffer from hairloss? (they receding at relatively young age)

Also wtf, they really charge someone cause of raping fuking chicken? Man they are more strict than I thought...

that he cant find a gf? hairloss very well could play a factor in this

that he rapes chicken? no

INT

Reaction score
Having sex with a chicken = jail.
Killing thousands of them a day = fine.

Oh society.