This is Truly The End of the World

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Uncomfortable man will disagree with that but he does not realise that he cannot be loved by everyone. There will always be people who like you and people who hate you, irrespectively of your hair.

I'm not asking to be loved by everyone, just not so hated by many.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
It all boils down to your face and skull.

If you have the skull to pull off the bald look (1-5% of men have it), then you are good to go.

If not, game over for you.

End of story.

Wise words.

Alteri said:
The thing is that I know more bald, average looking, young bald guys who seem to have genuinely happy lives than depressed ones. This leads me to believe that the real underlying cause is the way you view the world and how well you can deal with emotional pain.

I do have a happy life actually, but that's because I assumed that women are not going to be part of it. Just like a 70 year old widow can accept that and be happy playing cards with friends.

But the truth is that I am missing a lot of things. I'm in the best years of my life, enjoying a very solid professional and financial success, but I just have to accept that no girls will be around for now. At an age where everyone is dating, my friends show me pictures of the girls they bang, and even girls I rejected a few years ago are now way over my league. No woman has given me the eye in a couple of years.

But yes, I'm still happy because I have to, although it's pretty clear that something is missing in my life. In my case I don't think it's depression, it's more like resignation.