This Is The Worst Time To Be Balding

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is actually frustrating that within 5 years there could be a new approved treatment to hair loss because after 5 years I will be 100% bald. We are going to be the last generation of baldies. Every young man is going to have NW1 while men who are currently balding will be the only bald young men in the universe

hairloss20

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try holding on to your hair as long as possible(finasteride+minoxidil+nizoral). Then get hair transplant when the cure comes out, probably won't but still.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try holding on to your hair as long as possible(finasteride+minoxidil+nizoral). Then get hair transplant when the cure comes out, probably won't but still.

This is my plan. I ll start finasteride after 2-3 months. I hope I don't lose too much density in this period. But if finasteride doesn't work or I get side effects then it is really over for me :(

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No the worst time was pre-propecia and rogaine. Atleast now we have options. IMO propecia is an under appreciated miracle of a treatment

hairloss20

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride 1mg per day for the last 3,5 months, and recently also added minoxidil (2x day) and nizoral(2x week) no real results yet, or slowing down in hair loss, i know it too early too see results. I've decided that i will take it for 1 year and than if nothing changes i'll get on dutasteride (Avodat). But if it comes to that i don't know where to get it, because i my country they don't perscribe it for hairloss.

hairloss20

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my plan. I ll start finasteride after 2-3 months. I hope I don't lose too much density in this period. But if finasteride doesn't work or I get side effects then it is really over for me :(

Why don't you start finasteride now?

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you start finasteride now?

I am overweight. I want to lose weight before I start finasteride because I don't want to increase my estrogen. I already have a small gyno since puberty. It doesn't bother me at the moment because it is undetectable but I don't want it to get bigger

INT

Reaction score
It is actually frustrating that within 5 years there could be a new approved treatment to hair loss because after 5 years I will be 100% bald. We are going to be the last generation of baldies. Every young man is going to have NW1 while men who are currently balding will be the only bald young men in the universe

No worries, topic like this were opening 15 years ago as well and will probably also still be opened 15 years from now, which means that you will probably not fall in the last generation.

I am a glass half full kind of guy:).