This is the worst kind of hairloss

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Thanks Little-to-None,

I'm very proud of you-- a 28-year-old is learning to talk about his virginity problems!

Thinning fast

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Thanks Little-to-None,

I'm very proud of you-- a 28-year-old is learning to talk about his virginity problems!

lol, I seriously get the feeling I'm either arguing with a child or a retard. If you are mentally challenged then I apologize.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Oh, you're so clever, Little-to-None!

First, you call me Tiny, then you call me a retard!

You've proven yourself a grand 28-year-old virgin in my eyes!

Thinning fast

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Oh, you're so clever, Little-to-None!

First, you call me Tiny, then you call me a retard!

You've proven yourself a grand 28-year-old virgin in my eyes!

Oh, you're still here? It's ok, take a deep breath man. :) Didn't mean to touch a nerve but it was just so easy. Stay off drugs, keep studying and maybe you'll get that GED someday. We're all pulling for you here at HairLossTalk.com.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Wow, a GED? Thanks, Little-to-None!

You keep on trucking! I'll work on my education, you work on bring that "number" up.

Thinning fast

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Wow, a GED? Thanks, Little-to-None!

You keep on trucking! I'll work on my education, you work on bring that "number" up.

Ok little buddy, it's a deal. Don't study too hard though. We wouldn't want you to blow a fuse in your head now would we?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
How do you know that your sides are supposed to fall out, recboi?

Because I have virtually no hair there to begin with. It's getting thinner and my hair transplant surgeon told me I would lose those too, what's there is not even visible in photographs. I'm not nearly as bad as that guy, but it's bad and will likely get worse.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
His headshape is disgusting as well. He looks like an alien.

That's what I told my parents I looked like before I had the hair transplant to get them to pay for it because I had no $ at the time. I have an already massive head, any hairloss looks 10x worse on guys like me.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning fast said:
BTW, I can assure you that guy hasn't gotten more poon than me, and believe me, that's not saying much. That's all irrelevant now anyway since he probably suffers from some form of ED anyhow.

I agree with the original poster about losing the sides to male pattern baldness. I look like a circus freak now with thinning hair, I can't imagine how I would look with no sides. If one day my sides were to go like that I would look in the mirror then grab my .357 Magnum and blow my brains out. Seriously, I'm not joking.

That's sad that you would do that, or even think that. I don't obsess so much on this anymore, but I finally saw the guy's name on friday night and I've been trying to find it out for over a year now, as I've brought him up on here before.

Even with guys who lose their hair up top, but keep all of their sides, they can at least wear a hat and not have people think "he's bald" off the bat, because if you lose the sides, you can totally tell even when wearing a had that you are bald.

I saw a really bad toupee on the subway this week, the guy had NO side hair, and when you get to that point, a toupee is pointless because the lack of side of head hair is what makes a toupee look so obvious. Even if you had the worst toupee ever but had all of your side of head hair, people might at least think it's possibly real, whereas that guy I saw on the subway would never have anyone think it's anything but a toupee. I posted a link to a Opus cartoon with Steve Dallas' horrible toupee because he has no side of head hair anymore. It exemplies my worst fears.

I even use the lasercomb 10 minutes on my sides 5x a week now.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here's an example of a guy who is balding wearing a hat where it doesn't look like he's a bald .guy wearing a hat. Jude Law. Imagine John Clayton wearing a had and you would see no side of head hair at all, or worse, just a bit of it behind the ear.

photos.php

http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/ph ... man-02.jpg

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Clayton suffers from some form of AA, too. I know AA usually results in circular patches. There's a guy at my work, who has no hair up to 1" above his left ear. He has a couple bald patches, so I figured he has AA. It's rather odd looking to say the least.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
retropunk said:
I wonder if Clayton suffers from some form of AA, too. I know AA usually results in circular patches. There's a guy at my work, who has no hair up to 1" above his left ear. He has a couple bald patches, so I figured he has AA. It's rather odd looking to say the least.

Nope, some people just completely lose their side of head hair. My grandfather was that way. I have a cousin that's that way. I'm that way (not not as bad). He probably was born with very little side of head hair to begin with. I never had much, but used to have straight hair, so you could just cover your forehead. now i have a fivehead